my chemical romance, jimmy eat world adn greenday (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
simple plan can hardly be called support

overthaedge

HSC
touring dec 14 im pretty sure... and $90... at the SCG... tickets are on sale sept 27 so cannot wait for my chemical romance... and its about time greenday had a better support than simple plan.

Last edited:

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
Green Day fans take note! We expect there will be a great deal of interest in this pre-sale so please remember that if you're not happy with the tickets available to you through the pre-sale YOU CAN WAIT for the public on-sale.

Obviously there are usually fewer people purchasing through a pre-sale, so your chances of getting the tickets you want are good. It is important to note though that we keep tickets of EQUAL quality available for the public on-sale, so the decision to purchase either via the pre-sale or the public on-sale is completely yours.

The pre-sale will take place from noon AEST Thursday 22 September to noon AEST Friday 23 September or until the pre-sale allocation is exhausted.

If you're not already a Frontier Member, you will need to join to access the pre-sale. It's as easy as following the below steps and will cost you nothing to join:

1. Click here to JOIN NOW or click on the Join Now button to the left of the screen and fill in the form. Once you have done this you can log into the Frontier Members page immediately.

2. Log into the Members page by clicking here FRONTIER MEMBERS LOGIN or click on the Login button to the left. Fill in your email address and Frontier Members password.

3. You will be taken to the Frontier Members page. Click on the city you wish to purchase tickets for. Youll find a detailed Q&A regarding the pre-sale. Please read it carefully as it will answer many of your questions. The Q&A is now available on the Members page.

* Please note that you will not be able to purchase tickets until the pre-sale commences at the stipulated time.

SYDNEY TICKET PRICES:

Idiot Zone: $90.10

GA Arena Tickets: $84.60

Reserved Seated Tickets: $84.60

* transaction/service fees may apply.

MELBOURNE TICKET PRICES:

Idiot Zone: $91.05

GA Arena Tickets: $85.55

Reserved Seated Tickets: $85.55

* transaction/service fees may apply.

Idiot Zone tickets are in the premium barricaded area immediately in front of the stage

GA Arena Tickets are located behind the Idiot Zone

Seated Tickets, well this one is fairly self-explanatory!
I want idiot zone!!!!!! I so need to find 100 bucks RIGHT NOW
*jumps* this is going to be AWSOME

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
if only green day werent performing i'd go :eek:

*shakes fist at GD*

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
oh man, i'd like to see jimmy eat world, but i really doubt i could tolerate greenday and to a lesser extent mcr, and i definately couldn't tolerate the kind of crowd they will draw.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Oh my god jism! Jimmy Eat World, I'd tolerate SP to see them
But I'm fucking glad I wont, bloody awesome support.

Last edited:
HSC
Espo15 said:
oh man, i'd like to see jimmy eat world, but i really doubt i could tolerate greenday and to a lesser extent mcr, and i definately couldn't tolerate the kind of crowd they will draw.
you mean you wouldn't want to be surrounded by hundreds of twelve year olds wearing armbands and too much eyeliner screaming "omg gerard have my babies!!oneone" ..?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
katietheskatie said:
you mean you wouldn't want to be surrounded by hundreds of twelve year olds wearing armbands and too much eyeliner screaming "omg gerard have my babies!!oneone" ..?
pfffft gerard....he's over 18! OMGZZZZZ

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
katietheskatie said:
girls AND boys want gerards babies???

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Pretty much all my friends wanna go which is good, just gotta get my tickets on Thursday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)