My Class Is Hard To Study In....too Many Distrations.... Help (3 Viewers)

Sofstar

HSC
You can ignore them. Put then you'll get crap from them.

HSC
see my problem is this.. my chem teacher is a freak.. uni grade freak.. problem is kkinda strays off the syllabus.. and in the last assessment i screwed up pretty bad.. and one of the other teachers follow the syllabus and teach all their crap well.. i was planning on changing classes.. but i dont wanna offend my current teacher cuz im like the only guy thats nice to him and listens to what he says.. like hes not too bad.. but you gotta learn alot of the concepts and stuff by yourself.. so.. should i change classes?

lala2

Banned
HSC
Maybe you should. It is your HSC after all. What about the rest of the class? Did they stuff up too? I know that several of my classmates last year went to the Director of Timetables and complained about their Chemistry teacher, and nothing happened, but at least they put forward their complaint. Perhaps get an influential (i.e. high achieving) friend/classmate from the same class, who also did badly, to change. That's what my classmates did--got together some of the top girls to complain too.

kloudsurfer

HSC
OMG! My old bio teacher is exactly the same. When he started talking about how he climbed Mt Everest but only got half way cos he got altitude sickness (I think we were supposed to be talking about photosynthesis...) I was like, 'Thats it...im changing classes!!!!!'

So yeah, changing classes is a good idea. So is moving away, or discussing it with the teacher. Or if it is that bad that it is stopping you from learning, you can also go to the head teacher of the faculty or your year advisor or something.

dukey

HSC
IF they are really your friends then you should talk to them properly. Don't say STFU..thats not what friends do =]

They should respect your wishes and understand your request. Make them understand that you are DEAD serious.

darksouljah

HSC
The Onli Problem Is That...if I Change Seats, My Friendz And Otherz Think Im A Sad Ass.. I Want To Keep My Identity Good.
When People Say High School Is The Best Year Of Life But Itz The Hardest Years Of Life Because Of Pressure From Friends, Teachers, Etc

-pari-

HSC
N/A
to address the image thing:

n short! i asked the teacher to find reason and excuse to move me away from her, so that it was her moving me away rather than me moving away.

and the teacher is prepared to do that much for you, so dont hesitate to explain your situation to your teacher. they understand it, and don't mind helping out.
:)

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
dukey said:
IF they are really your friends then you should talk to them properly. Don't say STFU..thats not what friends do =]

They should respect your wishes and understand your request. Make them understand that you are DEAD serious.
You sound like a girl :eek:

Great advice btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)