my creative writing .. so far need ideas ! (1 Viewer)

n8r

HSC
hey guys, this is what i have so far but i seem to be stuck now D: i don't know what to do now.. can you guys help out ?

A Summer Gone Wrong
A beautiful summer morning... the sun just begun to light the clear blue skies as a sit by a still pond, no breeze, no ripple in the still waters. The frogs are croaking, the fire flies are leaving, and the dragon flies are waking up. The birds are starting to chip. This is perfect; everything that I fantasised is now reality, until one day everything changed. Friday the 13th March 2021, 7:15pm, as the storm grew with anger, I received a phone call which startled me to my knees as I deprived of oxygen.
I felt like I was suffocating under water, behind a thick piece of glass, impenetrable, closed, and forbidden from there rest of the world. For God’s sake I was only 12 and to hear those words, my world came crashing down, my mind swaying to and fro on an endless pendulum, a struggle to find the value of my existence, anymore.

I’m certain that you could figure out what that phone call was about.

A few weeks later in an orphanage institute, I was nicknamed “Twelve two” by the other unfortunates. Each name carried its own meaning, mine was “Twelve two” didn’t really come to an understanding of it though. This was the most dark and depressing period of my childhood as I sat and reminiscence of how things would be different if that phone call never arrived. I guess this is where I Belong.

After a few months, a special girl gradually integrated into my life and was at every corner of my eye. Her name was “Eleven One”. She always seemed to smile and is always full of laughter. I couldn’t bring myself to understand why this was so. We are all orphans, we are here for the same reason, and we belong together. One day in a monotonous voice I asked her,” why are you such an optimist? “We are all here for the same reason and we all share the same emotions! She burst out with great laughter and said “why the hell not?” and she said something that I would remember for the rest of my life “Being upset, pessimistic, and mournful won’t fix anything, so just celebrate the time you have left”

ismt_ozn

HSC
So how did you end it ?? Can you send it to me ??

Ustritsa

HSC
N/A
More than happy to mark/edit and make suggestions! Just email me what you have so far :)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Just so people know, the original post was made almost a year ago.

jasonz1c

HSC
N/A
Not related to the OP's post at all but on the topic of creative writing, I have a creative task coming up and we've been asked to write a narrative that explores the significance of belonging.

We get given four quotes as a stimulus in which we have to choose one.

So can I basically write about any aspect of belonging in the rubric? How do I explore the significance of belonging?

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Not related to the OP's post at all but on the topic of creative writing, I have a creative task coming up and we've been asked to write a narrative that explores the significance of belonging.

We get given four quotes as a stimulus in which we have to choose one.

So can I basically write about any aspect of belonging in the rubric? How do I explore the significance of belonging?
Yes, any aspect. Creatives that can combine different aspects are the way to go. Exploring the significance of belonging doesn't really mean that much; just make belonging a relevant and important part of your story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)