My CSU (1 Viewer)

newestkid

HSC
Hi guys. I received an offer in the December rounds for CSU and am now trying to activate my login. Whenever I click the "activate my login" button it comes up with a bundch of text with error statements everywhere. Is this happening to everyone? I was wondering if someone could try it out. I've tried it on Safari, IE and Firefox on both a Mac and Windows machine. I'd like to apply for accommodation asap so wanted to get this done quick. Any help would be great. Cheers.

Tucker_Mark

HSC
I did it to me for the first day after i got my offer, but it worked after that, just keep trying or maybe ring IT at CSU

newestkid

HSC
Thanks guys. It's working now. Must have been something with the servers on that day.

I've sent my application for accommodation. I didn't realise that you had to pay the $850 before you can be considered. I'm so broke right now. Is there anyway around this? Like paying it at a leter date and still be able to be considered now?

alen.d

HSC
Mine isn't working just yet either. I only got my offer this morning so it might not work for a day or two til afterwards.

kelly tully

Banned
HSC
N/A
Should work automatically.

1300 653 088

Give them a call (IT Service Desk)

alen.d

HSC
Just rang and the guy said to wait as they're still putting it in the system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)