My half yearlies -- post yours.. (1 Viewer)

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
Pace_T said:
hey haboozin, how did u do the iii in q5 of the exam?
its the one with the max or min volume of the sector r@= L n stuff.
i noticed the circle around it, so im guessing you had difficultly with it too?
i found one max or min value but it was a min value...

other than that, that was a piss easy exam man, i wish i had an exam like that. my teacher always puts in a super hard probability q right at the end. he can never do them himself the bastard lol.
I dont think it was a piss easy exam... since only 4 ppl got 90 or more out of like about 80... everyone in my class is expected to get band6 in it (the 4u class) n the average was about 77? for our class..

we dont have probability because we havnt done that chapter....

I got 1 mark out of 3 for the last part that ur talking about.... i just never finished it for some reason..

This is what iwrote

differentiated it...

0 = 72(2-@)/(@+2)^2
then i just said therefore @ = 2
but the thing is @ cant be 2 because its not between 0 and Pi/2 (i think)
so the answer is that this is not the maximum....

firehose

HSC
I got a crappy 87% for my 2nd Ext 1 task... (52/60)..... highest 60/60, lowest about 12, average about 43. My cumulative rank was a paltry =28/119 (could have been much better had i not screwed up the one in term 4)

skylinegtts

HSC
N/A
i got 80% in my exam, i ranked 4th in the class.
only one person got in the 90s.
im not too happy with this mark, because i lost a lot of marks due to arithmetic errors and some really stupid stuff which i had a mental blank when i came to it on the day of the exam. i guess only getting 5 hrs of sleep before the exam isnt too good. ive got 1 term and a bit to do better though so thats alrite.

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
anyone want the answers posted??

or even worse... my answers (i doubt anyone would want that... 2.5 * 8 paged hsc booklets...poorly written and not all correct +bad handwriting + i scribble)

Will Hunting

HSC
Awwww... don't do that to yourself, Haboozin! ;) Your mark was still heaps solid, and, just remember, it's still early days and, without something to improve upon, what fun would there be in all this? I'm sure you'll do fine this year :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)