My journey with English Advanced Paper One (1 Viewer)

MeowIsTaken

Adv Eng, Std Math, Bio, Chem, Modern, PDHPE
HSC
My journey of self discovery was a journey which was facillitated by the HSC. The journey i experienced today was a journey which I hated. The journey of completing the exam however was a journey enriched with relief. journeyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourneyjourney

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
journey (advanced humor)
the irony of the author's statement, 'i am going on a journey to ban the word "journey"' reflects his challenge towards the modern trend of self-narratisation, where the individual may over-dramatise anything they see fit

Awesome8r

HSC
the irony of the author's statement, 'i am going on a journey to ban the word "journey"' reflects his challenge towards the modern trend of self-narratisation, where the individual may over-dramatise anything they see fit
thats what i wrote but the author was a she

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
like wth was that question srsly
i couldn't find a damn paradox in that text anywhere so I just waffled about how experential purchases were more wholesome than material purchases
def getting a 2/4(or 5, i forgot the marks) for that q 😀
nah you probably had to talk about the paradox of an experiential purchase being temporary yet more valuable than a material purchase, because he says that a material purchase can lose value over time yet we always take a bad experiential purchase to be a good experience in the end (as per the rainy beach day whatever bs)

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
like wth was that question srsly
i couldn't find a damn paradox in that text anywhere so I just waffled about how experential purchases were more wholesome than material purchases
def getting a 2/4(or 5, i forgot the marks) for that q 😀
nah coz wtf was that q dont ask what i wrote coz honestly idk

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
nah you probably had to talk about the paradox of an experiential purchase being temporary yet more valuable than a material purchase, because he says that a material purchase can lose value over time yet we always take a bad experiential purchase to be a good experience in the end (as per the rainy beach day whatever bs)
AHHHHH I WTOTE THATTTTTT I LITERALLT WROTE THAT

SASH_06_X

HSC
THEN IT MEANS IM SAVED I DID WRITE SOMETHING SIMILAR TO UR ANSWER 🤩🤩

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)