• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

my mum told the guy i like (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
twisted emily is such a bitch.
She's not really, it's just a persona she has on the internet. She's been hanging around pookie for too long.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i dont hang around pookie

im not a bitch on the net

i just dont take a shining to beccaxx

you people are lame

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
twisted_emily said:
i dont hang around pookie

im not a bitch on the net

i just dont take a shining to beccaxx

you people are lame
i think i love you.

mwa mwa

hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

blackbunny

HSC
beccaxx said:
as above.
the guy i like is an employee of my mums and she kept setting us up 2 bump in2 each other then suddenly felt guilty so sat him down and told him i liked him and rahhrahh rahh..

i could hav killed her.

a little background: i havent liked ne 1 in over a year

i REALLY like this guy, but i was still sussing it all out.... i had been told he had a gf so i was keepin my distance, then we found out on tuesday he didnt have one, and by friday he was having a meeting with his boss to discuss me.

i cant believe it.

then mum had another chat with him,to tell him how upset i was with her for telling him.

again. i cant believe it.

whoa. is this the WORST way to b embarrassed by ur parents?

and as if he will ever ever ever go 4 me now (he prob wouldnt hav neways...... :p) i mean, being told by ur BOSS, by the girls MUM.

just cos mum felt bad 4 tryin 2 set us up.

omfg he know u like him what a disaster. now that he knows u like him its a perfect chance to ask him out. and if he rejects, move on and in 3 month time ring him up and say not interested in u anymore

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
blackbunny said:
omfg he know u like him what a disaster. now that he knows u like him its a perfect chance to ask him out. and if he rejects, move on and in 3 month time ring him up and say not interested in u anymore
I'm going to assume you're being sarcastic, because I disagree with everything there.

blackbunny

HSC
jumb said:
I'm going to assume you're being sarcastic, because I disagree with everything there.
not sarcastic. its good that he knows that u like him. now. if u r going to ask him out and he rejects u, u ll know that he is not interested. so just ask him. because if u dont. what if's will haunt u for some time. so everytime u feel u dont have the guts, just remember this, what if. this got me through all kinds of crazy shit ^_^

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
blackbunny said:
not sarcastic. its good that he knows that u like him. now. if u r going to ask him out and he rejects u, u ll know that he is not interested. so just ask him. because if u dont. what if's will haunt u for some time. so everytime u feel u dont have the guts, just remember this, what if. this got me through all kinds of crazy shit ^_^
You put way too much thought into that.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i agree with jumb.

anyways, i have just dropped it. i think my mums kinda pushed the subject too hard that im just not gonna even think bout it for a long long time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)