My perfect pokemon white team (2 Viewers)

hayabusaboston

HSC
All level 100

Haxorus: Rivalry Ability, Adamant Nature, 255 EV's Attack, 255 EV's Speed

Earthquake
Outrage
Brick Break
Swords Dance

HP: 315
Attack: 432
Defense: 254
Special Attack: 170
Special Defense: 218
Speed: 262

Excadrill: Mold Breaker Ability, Brave Nature, 255 EV's Attack, 255 EV's HP

Earthquake
Sludge Bomb
Fissure
Drill Run

HP: 420
Attack: 405
Defense: 202
Special Attack: 180
Special Defense: 199
Speed: 213

Chandelure: Flame Body Ability, Quiet Nature, 255 EV's Special Attack, 255 EV's Special Defense

Overheat
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower
Psychic

HP: 278
Attack: 178
Defense: 240
Special Attack: 427
Special Defense: 270
Speed: 189

Bisharp:
Defiant Ability, Brave Nature, 255 EV's Attack, 255 EV's Defense

Night Slash
Iron Head
Guillotine
Swords Dance

HP: 302
Attack: 383
Defense: 295
Special Attack: 201
Special Defense: 222
Speed: 199

Conkeldurr: Guts Ability, Adamant Nature, 255 EV's Attack, 255 EV's HP

Superpower
Stone Edge
Hammer Arm
Earthquake

HP: 410
Attack: 416
Defense: 271
Special Attack: 151
Special Defense: 200
Speed: 170

Gigalith:Sturdy Ability, Adamant Nature, 255 EV's Attack, 255 EV's Defense

Power Gem
Rock Slide
Stone Edge
Explosion

HP: 361
Defense: 391
Special Attack: 181
Special Defense: 220
Speed: 124

I personally think its an awesome team for Pokemon Black/White, but if you guys can think of combination to beat it, lets see it! :D

xamineO

HSC
My pokemons I had for diamond;

- Dialga
- Dragonite
- Luxray
- Chimchar
- Flygon
- Espeon

UNBEATABLE TEAM.

hayabusaboston

HSC
My pokemons I had for diamond;

- Dialga
- Dragonite
- Luxray
- Chimchar
- Flygon
- Espeon

UNBEATABLE TEAM.
dialga, dragonite and flygon are dragons and have dragon type weaknesses, so my outrage from haxorus would wipe them out. luxray is weak to ground moves, so earthquake from most of my pokemon would take it out. chimchar is weak to ground and rock moves, so excadrill would take it out easy. espeon weak to dark and ghost, so chandelure would kill it, or bisharp would kill it.
i win :)

barbernator

HSC
imagine the amount of time you have spent on pokemon that you could have spent productively living in the real world.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
imagine the amount of time you have spent on pokemon that you could have spent productively living in the real world.
if only i had spent more time in the pokemon world

life is so much easier when your sole purpose is to catch them all

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
ey buddy.
YOU CHEAT? YOU'RE UNETHICAL?
I WENT TO LEVEL 90'S MYSELF, then ceebs.
you're a dog.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I haven't been good since Gen 2. You could be making up half the move and skill sets and I couldn't tell

lolcakes52

HSC
Looks like a water type physical wall could do some damage. Politoed could be the end of you. Chandelure is your only special sweeper and it could be ripped to shreds by something in rain. How would you deal with a stall team with something like a sub-gliscor?

russ3l

HSC
Wtf happened to the good ol' charmander, bulbasaur and squirtle :( pokemon will never be the same!! :(

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
Ill go through each team member individually

Haxorus: The EVs are in the right place somewhat, however replacing Swords Dance withDragon Claw as a secondary Dragon attack to not get locked into, and putting a Choice Scarf on Haxorus will benefit it and willl give you a nice late game sweeper.

Excadrill:
Drill Run is ineffective on it, so replace it with Rock Slide, Sludge Bomb is....eugh. Replace that with Swords Dance, and replace Fissure with Shadow Claw for more coverage.

Chandelure: It has crappy ass speed and is really frail, either give it a Choice Scarf, or max out the Speed EVs and give it a Choice Specs. Moves seem fine except for Psychic which is redundant with Shadow Ball, so you can replace it with Energy Ball to dent bulky water types.

Bisharp: This pokemon is just crappy in general. Replace it with something else, like a more defensive pokemon like Skarmory. Which will give you more backbone to your team.

Conkeldurr is good, however to make use of its Guts ability give it a Flame Orb which although will damage it each turn, you will get a massive attack boost, which can be complemented with priority Mach Punch which can go over Earthquake, since Stone Edge + Mach Punch covers most types anyway. Superpower needs to go, to be replaced via Drain punch which will give Conkledurr some sort of recovery. And replace Hammer Arm with Bulk Up so you are able to buff up durr's attack and defense.

Gigalith is also a crappy pokemon, you have too much physical movesets on your team, with little to no defense, and your only defensive pokemon Gigalith, has no investment in HP, so replace this with either Skarmory, if you are not going to replace Bisharp, or replace it with Gengar, which will give you a form of Special Sweeping.

You can get alot of help from 'competitive pokemon here'

http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/

Thief

!!
HSC
I don't recognise any of the names at all :( I stopped with pokemon after HG/SS. B/W just didn't really have the same appeal. They're releasing B/W 2 I think this year in Japan as well.

Shadowless

HSC
Dream Team:

- Caterpie
- Weedle
- Metapod
- Rattata
- Pidgey

AND...

- Magikarp

Thief

!!
HSC
My dream team would actually include Butterfree, as retarded as it sounds. I love butterfree.

youngsky

poof
HSC
All level 100

Haxorus: Rivalry Ability, Adamant Nature, 255 EV's Attack, 255 EV's Speed

Earthquake
Outrage
Brick Break
Swords Dance

HP: 315
Attack: 432
Defense: 254
Special Attack: 170
Special Defense: 218
Speed: 262

Excadrill: Mold Breaker Ability, Brave Nature, 255 EV's Attack, 255 EV's HP

Earthquake
Sludge Bomb
Fissure
Drill Run

HP: 420
Defense: 202
Special Attack: 180
Special Defense: 199
Speed: 213

Chandelure: Flame Body Ability, Quiet Nature, 255 EV's Special Attack, 255 EV's Special Defense

Overheat
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower
Psychic

HP: 278
Attack: 178
Defense: 240
Special Attack: 427
Special Defense: 270
Speed: 189

Bisharp:
Defiant Ability, Brave Nature, 255 EV's Attack, 255 EV's Defense

Night Slash
Iron Head
Guillotine
Swords Dance

HP: 302
Attack: 383
Defense: 295
Special Attack: 201
Special Defense: 222
Speed: 199

Conkeldurr: Guts Ability, Adamant Nature, 255 EV's Attack, 255 EV's HP

Superpower
Stone Edge
Hammer Arm
Earthquake

HP: 410
Attack: 416
Defense: 271
Special Attack: 151
Special Defense: 200
Speed: 170

Gigalith:Sturdy Ability, Adamant Nature, 255 EV's Attack, 255 EV's Defense

Power Gem
Rock Slide
Stone Edge
Explosion

HP: 361
Defense: 391
Special Attack: 181
Special Defense: 220
Speed: 124

I personally think its an awesome team for Pokemon Black/White, but if you guys can think of combination to beat it, lets see it! :D
Not a terrible team, but its not balanced. Haxorus, Bisharp, and Gigalith look cool, but competitively they are lacking (they are too slow to be competitively viable). OHKO moves are not widely used and generally looked down upon because a) they have like what, 30% accuracy and b) the use of a move which ko's the opponent in one hit regardless of skill/ability shows you are a cheap n00b.

As someone here already said, you lack pokemon using special attacks. If you play against someone who actually knows what they're doing, you are pretty much an easy win for them. You also lack defensively viable pokemon (no, With your moveset Gigalith is not defensive) but this can be fixed by replacing one or more of your physical sweepers like the one previously mentioned to a pokemon such as Blissey or Jellicent, both of which are good at Stall play.

Oh yeah and a couple of your natures are screwed up, why choose to lower speed when you can lower the unused attack/special attack. EV points are a bit wasted too cause 4/252/252 gives you an extra point in a stat of your choice whilst 255/255 does not.

But tbh if you wish to change as little as possible but maximise the potential of your team teach your fastest pokemon Trick Room (but even then all your pokemon are slow as hell).

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Not a terrible team, but its not balanced. Haxorus, Bisharp, and Gigalith look cool, but competitively they are lacking (they are too slow to be competitively viable). OHKO moves are not widely used and generally looked down upon because a) they have like what, 30% accuracy and b) the use of a move which ko's the opponent in one hit regardless of skill/ability shows you are a cheap n00b.

As someone here already said, you lack pokemon using special attacks. If you play against someone who actually knows what they're doing, you are pretty much an easy win for them. You also lack defensively viable pokemon (no, With your moveset Gigalith is not defensive) but this can be fixed by replacing one or more of your physical sweepers like the one previously mentioned to a pokemon such as Blissey or Jellicent, both of which are good at Stall play.

Oh yeah and a couple of your natures are screwed up, why choose to lower speed when you can lower the unused attack/special attack. EV points are a bit wasted too cause 4/252/252 gives you an extra point in a stat of your choice whilst 255/255 does not.

But tbh if you wish to change as little as possible but maximise the potential of your team teach your fastest pokemon Trick Room (but even then all your pokemon are slow as hell).
Lol, owned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)