my PINK car! :D (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
7th Sign said:
that pink is shit...looks liek a cheap spray job lols like 1k tops....ive seen 6k pinks looks way better...this one looks liek its a cheapo colour of pink been done really fast with no care...hahahah just saw u paid 8k for it RIPPPPPPPPPED OFFF HARD CORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Can you recommend any decent places then?

... or places which do jobs for $1k.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
lol that pink car looks like a cartoon. It kind of looks fake and it'll definately stand out when you drive it around. But yeah, I only like it cos it's really unique and different to all the other boring/usual type cars.

But I'd never drive that :)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I would tell you what I drive, but you fucks would probably track me down steal it.

Fucking scum.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Egronk said:
I would tell you what I drive, but you fucks would probably track me down steal it.

Fucking scum.
this is why bos needs a whites only section

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
PUNCH BUGGY!!! *whack*

at least the pink car suits her. ive seen fully sik bros in cars with magenta-ish, pink-ish, glittery-ish paint jobs.

and i wtf-ed.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i wouldn't use the term 'unique' more 'special' like for 'specially' 'gifted' children or children with downs syndrome.

i like the glittery paint. it would've been a better pink than the flat pink she chose.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
secret said:
WTF? ROFLMMFAOOOOOOOOO Did they throw in a set of tyres with that, RIP OFF girl...

They seen you coming, I aint being rude, but honestly, does anyone agree with me -$8.000 for a car to be painted? Get da fuck outa here...
um thats how much it costs dude

Pace_T

HSC
ohhh i cant imagine how embarrassing it would be for anyone who drove that car :eek: for 8 grand that's not worth it regardless of what they had to do to get it that colour...... wow

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
Concourse quality paint jobs can easily run into the $20k+ bracket. $8k is a price for a good to high quality whole car job that shows little to no evidence of repainting, and would, with care, last at least 10 years.

alexxxz

HSC
i've gotten cars resprayed from bottom up for $2k. mint job... 8k is waaaaay overboard i think you should of shopped around. i mean would of cost $5k at the most... but geez $8000!!

karoooh

HSC
20k for the beetle?

I want, I WANT! It's my dream car too... cept for the pink bit. Can't stand it.

GREEN FTW!!! :p

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Pace_T said:
ohhh i cant imagine how embarrassing it would be for anyone who drove that car :eek: for 8 grand that's not worth it regardless of what they had to do to get it that colour...... wow
lol trust me- its not embarrassing! but im a girl... ur a guy so i can completely understand why itd be embarrassing for you to drive it!!!!!!! :uhhuh:

secret I shouldn't say that. It's her pride and joy... I reckon it looks hip ay girl... well done!
thanks man! thats so lovely of you :)!!!

karooh 20k for the beetle?

I want, I WANT! It's my dream car too... cept for the pink bit. Can't stand it.

GREEN FTW!!!
GET ONE!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
aw you'll love it to bits n pieces!
...but yeeeah~ in green of course ;)

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
transcendent said:
i wouldn't use the term 'unique' more 'special' like for 'specially' 'gifted' children or children with downs syndrome.

i like the glittery paint. it would've been a better pink than the flat pink she chose.
lol uhhhh okie dokies.
and btw- my mum chose the pink and i think she did a sweet job :uhhuh: :cool:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Not embarassing for the girl naturally... but what about the poor guy who gets picked up by his girlfriend after work because his car is being serviced?

I'd laugh if your boyfriend's name was already Ken.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
VW Beetles should be left to people who appreciate the VW as a car. Not cos it's "cute".

I do however like your new bug alot :) Very nice. But, considering you're only on your reds, the $28K was probably an overkill considering you'll probably stick it into a tree sometime in the next 2 years.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
chelzmalee said:
VW Beetles should be left to people who appreciate the VW as a car. Not cos it's "cute".
Ok, what merit does the New Bettle have apart from it's look? I mean, it even has a flower holder inside!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)