• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

My Pip Is On Death!! I Need Help Plz!! (1 Viewer)

Polygrl

HSC
:argue: :argue: :jaw: Hello my pip is on WHat do burial customs represent to different cultures?

Its getting pretty crazy Plz help me shed some ideas on what u think or at least give some ideas on the funery customs of ur culture and what it means to u!!!

rollipop

Shmeh. Shmeeeeeh.
HSC
try to explore things like china's burial customs. they are quite different to aus's.
also - el dia de los muertos - a latin custom ( the day of the dead)

cxlxoxk

HSC
that is a rather grim topic...:S what methodology are you going to use...survey? ask people how they'd like their body to be, after death?

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
to be honest, this is really over done, just like peircings and emos and anorexia and suicide. it'll be hard to exercise any level of ethical research principles if you're jjust going to come straight out and ask about death.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
to be honest, this is really over done, just like peircings and emos and anorexia and suicide. it'll be hard to exercise any level of ethical research principles if you're jjust going to come straight out and ask about death.
Its also one thats often done very badly, but if you can do well in a topic that often does very badly, apparantly you get really good marks.

HSC=/=LIFE

HSC
N/A
Many cultures take death very seriously and wear black and don't listen to music or watch t.v for a month after a death.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)