My Prelim Exam Dilemma (1 Viewer)

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
I came back to school today and just received my prelim marks for most of my subjects with a few top marks and ranks overall. However I got my physics marks back and failed by 2 marks with only 11 people out of all the student who does physics which I think it is roughly 40 students. I may be ranked roughly 15 though but just scared if my teacher could force me to drop physics since I failed. Is that even possible if he can force me to drop physics because I really believe that i can do better but I just really don't know why my mark for physics turn out like this because physics is the one I mainly study for in year 11?

HSC
No, They can't force you to drop... I don't even know why your worried, lot's of people failed tests because they don't study enough in prelim and then turn up the heat in Yr 12 :) !\

Maybe if you were coming last they would suggest you to drop and possible depending on your school force you to drop..

Jikky

HSC
No, They can't force you to drop... I don't even know why your worried, lot's of people failed tests because they don't study enough in prelim and then turn up the heat in Yr 12 :) !\

Maybe if you were coming last they would suggest you to drop and possible depending on your school force you to drop..
Yeah, you can't be forced, especially in your situation. In fact, one class of 2U Maths averaged 38% for the yearly. o_O

gleeek

HSC
Nothing to worry about, no teacher has the authority to make you drop a subject. Yes, they can strongly advise you to, but that's where their power ceases.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)