• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

My Restaurant Rules : 199 888 22 and code 2 for SYDNEY !!!! (1 Viewer)

Who will you be voting for ?

• Sydney ( Pink Salt)

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Adelaide ( Greedy Goose)

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • None ( cheap )

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Aww the goose won. Even though I was a Sydney supporter, both teams who got to the end were deserving so it wasn't devestating or anything.

Not like last year when ash and amanda won.... they were likable, but their restaurant was hopeless compared to the others.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
GO THE GOOSE!!!!!!!!! :D

Check out the website -----> there's a video about the Greedy Goose cooking & eating children!!!!!

GO THE GOOSE!!!!!!!!!!

(By the way ---- well done Sydney - my state - we didn't get booted out first!!!)

gosh

yesss.. Adelaide won! Commiserations to Sydney. It's really unfortunate to see them shut down, after so many weeks of work. In the end, they both had great restaurants, though Adelaide had the better...

Go the GOOSE!!

Harvey Krumpet

I was going for Sydney myself.

I think that lots of people never really got over the whole wage problem from a couple of months ago.

Congratulations to Adelaide, though.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I am mostly disappointed that Sydney lost because the Adelaide chick is so fucking ugly.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I wanted sydney to win, IMO they had the most successful restaurant but it was obvious they would win because:
1. They were up for elimination twice b4 the final therefore the syd fans already had voted heaps and probably didnt want to or could vote that much in the last public vote
2. The Greedy Goose was able to campain much more because they never had to do it before
3. I always thought The Greedy Goose was the favourite
4. People couldnt forget the hair and wage incidents
5. Disgruntled fans often vote for the team they believe to have cost their team the competition (and since syd beat Brisbane in the elimination vote that would be sydney)

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I'm glad Adelaide won. They really loved their restaurant and seemed to be actually glad the tv show was finishing so they could really get to running their restaurant.

Evan and Bella. Don't worry you can just get engaged and have a tv wedding.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Sweets said:
I'm glad Adelaide won. They really loved their restaurant and seemed to be actually glad the tv show was finishing so they could really get to running their restaurant.
But the chick is just so ugly.

v sia

HSC
But i guess Bella and Evan are still young , so its not really over for them yet, but as 1 of you guys said whats stopping them from going to the bank and buying Pink Salt back ( or something equivalent )

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
MONEY i guess, its not cheap rememebr

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
and its sad that the knights havnt won a game in the NRL yet....

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
samuelblayden said:
yea I know but we soon Will be winners

just get ready for next yr buddy...sit back and watch a team do it properly (in otherwords watch the storm)

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
v sia said:
But i guess Bella and Evan are still young , so its not really over for them yet, but as 1 of you guys said whats stopping them from going to the bank and buying Pink Salt back ( or something equivalent )
HELLO! Thye made over a million out of the restaurant for fucks sake! Evan has always pissed me off (esp with his bad teeth and they way he NEVER did anything in the restuarant) and all their staff were rude and pathetic (my mate told me when she went to dine there)

I'm fucking glad they didnt win

v sia

HSC
_Bushra_ said:
HELLO! Thye made over a million out of the restaurant for fucks sake! Evan has always pissed me off (esp with his bad teeth and they way he NEVER did anything in the restuarant) and all their staff were rude and pathetic (my mate told me when she went to dine there)

I'm fucking glad they didnt win

yeah im sure he goes to work 6 days a week 9-11 hours a day and just sits around hey ??? oh and im sure Chef Jeff does all the book keeping stuff too ?

* sigh * you hate people cause of their teeth?
superficial bitch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)