• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

My School principal (1 Viewer)

blackbunny

HSC
We have a new principal and I never have seen a worse principal. He thinks that he is smart and right and students are complete rubbish. But in reality he does not realise how stupid he is.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
Head too far up his ass while studying for his MEd or PhD?

blackbunny

HSC
I was curious to know and asked the principal why some questions in my assessment task were unmarked, he replied to me with a ZERO assessment mark so I and other students would never ask questions again!!
Basically students DONT HAVE THE RIGHT to say their opinion.
Also I sad my opinion about my school and his face turned red, got angry and gave me a warning on trespassing to his school and sad never to come back to his school again!!
When he tell his opinions about students everybody must shut up and ACCEPT his opinion.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
blackbunny said:
I was curious to know and asked the principal why some questions in my assessment task were unmarked, he replied to me with a ZERO assessment mark so I and other students would never ask questions again!!
Basically students DONT HAVE THE RIGHT to say their opinion.
Also I sad my opinion about my school and his face turned red, got angry and gave me a warning on trespassing to his school and sad never to come back to his school again!!
When he tell his opinions about students everybody must shut up and ACCEPT his opinion.
hitler alert.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
If that were my principal, I'd tell him where to stick it and find another school.

Among other things.

But it's not.

So nar-nee-nar-nee-nar-nar.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
The principal is not, despite what they may say, the highest authority in the school. Don't hesitate to write to the District Superintendent. Don't hesitate to write to the Minister for Education. It is important that students feel that they are receiving the best education possible, and if there is a problem with the principal, then take it further.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
punch his lights out. if you do not want a bruised fist, i advise the use of a cricket bat.

blackbunny

HSC
my principal is a cock sucker and his daughter smokes in school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)