• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

My School principal (1 Viewer)

S

Sheehan :)

so what do you want us to do about it?

if nothing this is pretty pointless

roadcone

HSC
blackbunny said:
We have a new principal and I never have seen a worse principal. He thinks that he is smart and right and students are complete rubbish. But in reality he does not realise how stupid he is.
this story sounds really familiar, we just got a new principal and he is a dick

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
our principal is on a terms long service leave
so the assistant prinicpal is taken his spot
and my year coordinator is taken assistant principals place
so we have a new year 12 co-ordinator great! :eek:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
my principal lives in my street. hes best described as a giraffe. im totally serious here. hes over 7 foot. :eek:

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
my principal lives in my street. hes best described as a giraffe. im totally serious here. hes over 7 foot. :eek:
how scary ur principal lives in ur street...
haha
is he close by or is ur street big?

HSC
my principal

my principal was the best. from year 7-yr10 we had this old duck... she was really out of touch with the students and sat up in her office all day. then we got a new principal - ms mularczyk... best thing that ever happened to the school. she's not old [about 40 id say]... but she understands students and is friendly. at recess and lunch she'd walk around the school grounds talking to students, having chats, seeing how everything was going. and for all the seniors - we were welcome to go chat to her anytime if we had problems or were feeling stressed or wotever...

once i got sick of the library ladies being bitches to senior students and not letting us use the resources for school work... so i wrote a letter to the principal and she had a word to the ladies and they were never rude again and always let us use stuff...

bless ya ms mularczyk...

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
how scary ur principal lives in ur street...
haha
is he close by or is ur street big?
yeh its pretty unfortunate. well my street its quite small and quiet. he lives on my side of the road 7 houses up. sometimes he gardesn with only short shorts on. *shudders*. no one else sees that side of him. its so horrid

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
we got a new principle last yr
she wa sthe best thing that happened to our school in a long time
totally cleaned it up in months
new school uniform
air conditioning
all this stuff our alcoholic ex principle just didnt get around to

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
ever since we had a new principle when i was in year 7, our school started going the wrong direction in selective school rankings... o_O

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
blackbunny said:
We have a new principal and I never have seen a worse principal. He thinks that he is smart and right and students are complete rubbish. But in reality he does not realise how stupid he is.
The best bit of that story was when it ended.

QAFluva

HSC
The new principal at my school is an asshole as well. Ever since I went into the principals office and told him that the vice captain was harssing me, the principal has been trying to get rid of me by telling me to change schools. However I get the feeling that on Wednesday he is going to expel me under the grounds that I have no witnesses to the harassment.

Trev

stix
HSC
QAFluva said:
The new principal at my school is an asshole as well. Ever since I went into the principals office and told him that the vice captain was harssing me, the principal has been trying to get rid of me by telling me to change schools. However I get the feeling that on Wednesday he is going to expel me under the grounds that I have no witnesses to the harassment.
And how does this make you feel?
lol, that must suck, our principal isnt usually at our school coz theres 4 campuses so meh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)