My Situation (1 Viewer)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
ReaveR said:
Edit: About SIBT, I got a couple of friends doing it and the subjects are pretty much the same...timing is a little difference in terms of semesters dates, and courses slighty different, and I think I don't know if its for all SIBT students but my friends seem to have full 9-6 days...
They also get some past papers we MQ'ers cant get. :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I dont even think a_person86 goes to mq or is even out of high school.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
There we go, well i think its quite rude that someone like that is telling us we're being idiots when he himself knows very little of the subject.

Just my thoughts.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
AsyLum said:
There we go, well i think its quite rude that someone like that is telling us we're being idiots when he himself knows very little of the subject.

Just my thoughts.
your right... who is he/she to give their "advice" to someone if they arn't even at mq and is ignorant of how the system works.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
AsyLum said:

Just my thoughts.

I reckon.

Calm down a_person86,
Studying subjects at uni is far from a waste of time, but, in fact may be more benefical to transfer because you get CREDIT, which translates into ELECTIVES, which translates into concentrating on CORE subjects later in your degree, rather than picking up an extra 2 subs in your final semester because you didnt do electives.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
to put it simply, if you don't go to uni you don't often understand how the uni system works. i can only speak for the mac system as i don't know how other unis work.

transferring internally is much better if you can get the gpa because you don't waste thousands of dollars going to sibit when you can do the same sybjects in a related course. sibit should be left for when your uai is too low to even get into a related course at uni or if you will not get the gpa, which if it's 2.0, should be attainable for sure

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
a person has disappeared =\ no?

dont get angry. we macq'ers are a friendly bunch.
i dont get why they were arguing with our advice however. "we" of all people know... RIGHT? (to all the people who transferred outta IT LOL)

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
we're not getting angry..
simply just correcting the mistaken "advice" that the other person gave....

if your dead set on coming to macquarie, you should use the internal trasnfer policy we have all suggested.

if your thinking about another uni, they maybe you should try and get into commerce at a uni with a lower cut off, and then trasnfer externally to the uni you want to.... at least you will be in a commerce degree, which you will be happy and can excel at, and if you don't get your trasnfer, you'd still be in commerce....

but i think mq's internal trasnfer policy is the way to go. its much easier and all your subejcts done in first semester will count towards your macquarie degree.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
thanks so much guys *hugs* u maq'ers are so helpful ... look forward to seeing yall this year :p

(uai 81)
so i applied for B ebusiness >> internal transfer, if i dont get into that then sibt/insearch it is ... probably sibt ... that grass and that driving range are far to enticing :)

luckyduck

from what i see on the web site of sibt and insearch
sibt seems alot better,,just my opinion

even though i applied for insearch i think i'm goign to change to sibt.

has anyone done sibt and actually been able to transfer??

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
RUB!X said:
thanks so much guys *hugs* u maq'ers are so helpful ... look forward to seeing yall this year :p

(uai 81)
so i applied for B ebusiness >> internal transfer, if i dont get into that then sibt/insearch it is ... probably sibt ... that grass and that driving range are far to enticing :)
Welcome to MQ rubix :D
We have a skill of finding u before u find us :p

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
LOL...
but no matter... you will soon learn to hone your stalking skills once at MQ...
MQ brings that out in people.... but i'm yet to find iambored... i don't think anyone knows who he/she is...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
jlh said:
LOL...
but no matter... you will soon learn to hone your stalking skills once at MQ...
MQ brings that out in people.... but i'm yet to find iambored... i don't think anyone knows who he/she is...
muahahahahahah

*shifty look*

:p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha ill be doing that at the arts:scmp one :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)