• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

My solution to the economic crises (1 Viewer)

Progressive

HSC
my solution to this ecomomic crisis is that we immediately..................run .................ahhhhhh...................panic panic.............hide your money under the bed............ahhhhhhh........ nah just kidding we should learn the importance of government influence and regulation on the market. We should not let these rightwing parasites philosophy of letting it rip, get in the way of the interest of everyday people, because we sure now know what happens. :D

ziki

HSC
Sounds like communism, but fluffy.

sounds like the middle ages when one takes control over the rest, something like 'today i shall give you 5dollars to spent in return you give me all your ownings'

communist australia >=]

LordPc

HSC
That's a ridiculous proposal. But you are obviously joking, so I assume you are a sane individual and that was posted in jest.
Ditto. I thought it was a joke after the first few paragraphs but it didnt seem to have enough jokes to be a jest

so ill just poke some holes

first off, if money is distrubuted evenly to all people, no one will bother working very hard, cause they will get paid anyway. so you now just get a bunch of lazy workers and very poor products and the GDP will then drop by an insane amount, not to mention all of the rich people that will leave the country for fear of losing thier money.

and health does not equal happiness

this whole proposal sounds like that simpsons episode where flanders becomes the leader of the world

HSC
first off, if money is distrubuted evenly to all people, no one will bother working very hard, cause they will get paid anyway. so you now just get a bunch of lazy workers and very poor products and the GDP will then drop by an insane amount, not to mention all of the rich people that will leave the country for fear of losing thier money.
Eh. I'm sure the threat of being called a saboteur and executed is just as effective as money motivationally.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Ditto. I thought it was a joke after the first few paragraphs but it didnt seem to have enough jokes to be a jest

so ill just poke some holes

and health does not equal happiness

this whole proposal sounds like that simpsons episode where flanders becomes the leader of the world
Dude..

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
my solution to this ecomomic crisis is that we immediately..................run .................ahhhhhh...................panic panic.............hide your money under the bed............ahhhhhhh........ nah just kidding we should learn the importance of government influence and regulation on the market. We should not let these rightwing parasites philosophy of letting it rip, get in the way of the interest of everyday people, because we sure now know what happens. :D
Putting your money under your bed does nothing when you have a fiat currency.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)