My thumb!!!! (1 Viewer)

Pisslips78

HSC
N/A
This is gonna sound pretty weiner of me, but I dont care. Ive been hitting the books pretty hard of late....and an all too farmiliar problem thats been plaguing me throughout my entire high schooling career has once against returned. After a certain amount of time writing, the thumb on which my pen rests as I write becomes extremely sore when the pressure of the pen is applied to....it hurts so much it makes writing a more of a painful chore than it already is, and makes it messy as fuck and hard to read. Any suggestions? I might try putting bandaids and shit on it. I cant afford to let my weiner thumb fuck up my HSC.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
try the ballpoint pens. i expect only the best pens when i study.

sinist4

HSC
hey... i hav the same problem... wich doesnt help my already messy writing :(
i used a bandaid in the trial for my english exams but they didnt do much, cause u cant feel the pen and it keeps siding off anyway ... try it and you'll see wat i mean :)

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
test around with different pens to see which one allows for ur thumb to sit comfortably on a rubber part or something...

writing hard is usually the result of stress or anxiety or wanting to write down about 50 words all at the same second. my advice for that would be to relax, take a deep breath and if ur writing essays or watever, have a plan set out for ur answer so that u don't forget anything and so that u can structure it nicely and not just regurgitate bucket loads of information while putting ur hand under pain and suffering.

good luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)