• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
i jst wanted to see who watches this new show. apart from the story lines i find it quite funny, i do like daman wayans' character cuz of his jokes, that is the backbone of the show

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
personally i think the show is totally shit, but i guess there are people out there that do watch it (although i dont see why, but hey, their not hurting me by doing it..)

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Thnx 4 ur opinion :), but can u tell me y u dont like it?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i dont really have a specific reason, i just think it is one of those typically crap shows that they air in the non ratings period (even though i would still not like it if it was shown during ratings)
its just one of those stereotypically dumb american sitcoms...i dunno, i think its just that im not a fan of that genre, i prefer shows with more substance

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
i dont really have a specific reason, i just think it is one of those typically crap shows that they air in the non ratings period (even though i would still not like it if it was shown during ratings)
its just one of those stereotypically dumb american sitcoms...i dunno, i think its just that im not a fan of that genre, i prefer shows with more substance
how many episodes have u seen of the show?, maybe u jst saw a glimpse of a non-funny period durin the show, or maybe cuz u dont like it, i dunno

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
haha lol 'family matters' , 'cosby' and 'fresh prince of belair' are the best 'black' sitcoms although my wife and kids seems alright
but as hipsta_jess said it doesnt have substance....

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Suney_J
how many episodes have u seen of the show?, maybe u jst saw a glimpse of a non-funny period durin the show, or maybe cuz u dont like it, i dunno
i havent sat there and watched full episodes or anything, ive only seen bits and peices, but from lots of eps...so it is possible that i only saw boring bits or whatever, but i saw lots of little bits from lots of eps, so in all the bits i have seen i would have expected to see at least one funny thing.

Originally posted by babydoll_
"is it because he's black?!"
hell no, black guys are totally pervable!!!

EDIT: actually i have seen one full ep..dont know which it was though.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
haha lol 'family matters' , 'cosby' and 'fresh prince of belair' are the best 'black' sitcoms although my wife and kids seems alright
but as hipsta_jess said it doesnt have substance....
Yeh i love those shows too, but i think y those shows are slightly different to My wife & kids, is bcuz of the memorable chracters, in fresh prince we got will, hilary and carlton. in family matters, theres urkel, and the cosby show has bill cosby. even other sitcoms like seinfeld have kramer and george and every body loved raymond has frank, marie and robert
so i think to be successful in a sitcom, u need strong characters
thats what i think My wife and kids is lacking, yet daymon wayons' character is still funny, i think he needs time to develop into a stronger character, maybe more like cosby

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
damon wayons is pretty big in his own right though, who could ever forget 'major payne'

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
the moment i liked this show is when he farted on his 4 yr old daughter, man that was funny :D

Fry

does anyone remember The Jamie Foxx show? it was a very funny 'black' comedy. one of the best ive seen and Foxx is hilarious.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by natstar
...some one liners that guy throws out are pretty funny
Thats what keeps me watchin, especially when they're bout celebs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)