HSC
Congratulations guys, I still have not got any email yet. More waiting for me~~

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Same man, what was the last thing they sent you? :(
Myer email from Sept 12th said:
Dear Omie
Thank you for your recent application for a position with Myer.
Your application will be further considered in relation to positions available at our stores as they become available. Currently we do not have a suitable vacancy available however, should a suitable vacancy arise, we will process your application further at that time. Your application will remain under consideration until such time that a suitable vacancy arises.
In the meantime we encourage you to review our web site regularly at www.myer.com.au/careers and confirm your interest in any specific positions that may be of interest to you. Alternatively, you may like to establish a "job mail" alert, also available from our website. Job Mail will advise you immediately when a position matching your preference is advertised.
In order to keep your personal details up to date, please ensure any changes are updated via the Myer Careers website by logging in as an existing applicant. This will take you through to the Applicant Services page when you can update your details. This will ensure we are able to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise and assist us to match you with available positions should your availability or location preferences change.
If you are no longer interested in being considered for a position with Myer please return to the Myer Career website and withdraw your application.
Once again, thank you for considering Myer as a prospective employer.
Yours sincerely
Myer Human Resources

thats it :(

ay0_x

HSC
It's a recession guys, nothing personal =]

HSC
they haven't even sent me a rejection email yet :(
they last thing i got was an email confirming my group interview.....so im pretty sure i missed out this year, but it would still be nice if they just sent me an email and told me so

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
i only just got my "u have the skills to progress to next round after group interview, we will let u know shortly" email.

i did my group interview 1 week ago..

hmm how long after this email did people get acceptance/rejection emails?

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
haha true.. just forget about it and apply for other jobs.

although my interview was only last thursday so i still hold some hope

i just hope they dont check my references in this section of the 'process'. i havent spoken 2 mine for 3yrs and arent exactly on great terms lol

HSC
yep just got my rejection letter,not that it comes as a shock, but i swear that if i see the guy from the interview who stole everbody elses ideas and talked over everyone working in myer this christmas i will be beyond pissed:evilfire:

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
yep just got my rejection letter,not that it comes as a shock, but i swear that if i see the guy from the interview who stole everbody elses ideas and talked over everyone working in myer this christmas i will be beyond pissed:evilfire:
sorry to hear.. there was someone like that in my group aswell

before the rejection letter, did u also get the "u have the skills to progress to next round after group interview, we will let u know shortly" email.

lil dynamyt

HSC
I got the rejection letter from myer about 4 weeks after the group interview. But, i just got a job as a christmas casual with sanity/virgin/hmv....and they told me i will be working at myer as the cd/dvd departments at myer are run by virgin =)

kathy...

HSC
Hey
congrats to those who have gotten the job. i was wondering if anyone here had heard back in regards to myer castle hill... had my interview 3 weeks ago tomorrow and still havent heard anything and on the myer site it says group interview booked :| guess i prob havent got it :cry:

91Thoth

HSC
Anyone else finding the online induction program completely rediculous and tedious? Gah!

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
just got my welcome to myer email :)

now have to wait another week to get my contract, password, to be able to do the online training :S, i wonder if i will have completed the entire employment proccess by christmas lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)