myth busters---2006 hsc (1 Viewer)

wdoueihi

2006 HSC Student.
HSC
Re: Contribute to Myths of the 2006 HSC!

dagwoman said:
stfu??? Of course it's different for everyone, but that still doesn't make the original post not total bullshit. And yes, I'm sure 30 minutes a day could be enough if you don't give a shit about your UAI.
dagwoman your head is bullshit. and what kind of an iddiot doesn't know what stfu stands for. if u don't know something like that then clearly you don't know much. i recommend you don't post your opinions. clearly you are a misinformed individual, you and your bf (boy friend just incase you don't know what that means) rusty123

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Re: Contribute to Myths of the 2006 HSC!

wdoueihi said:
dagwoman your head is bullshit. and what kind of an iddiot doesn't know what stfu stands for. if u don't know something like that then clearly you don't know much. i recommend you don't post your opinions. clearly you are a misinformed individual, you and your bf (boy friend just incase you don't know what that means) rusty123
If I don't know what a lame internet insult stands for, I clearly don't know much? That statement reflects a lot more on YOU than it does on me. Thanks for the recommendation but most of us are well aware that your recommendations on the forums have been pretty useless thus far. And as for the pathetic jibe about me and my "bf"- what are you, in year 2?

jazzmuzik

HSC
Generation Y = the cynical generation
years ago people would be told information and beacuse it comes from the "experts" it would be accepted immediatly.. nowdays in our society we are constantly hearing "new breakthrough information" and watching the the media strip back accepted ideas and posing propaganda accusations etc etc, it seems no one accepts information on face value anymore. In many ways this is good because we are less likely to have the "wool pulled over our eyes" so to speak, or believe everything we are told in the media. however i find it interesting that we only got 1 comment on this thread before the 3 simple facts were questioned.. its information from a university study which doesn't really have a reason to bend its findings. Anyway i think we are born cynics both good and bad. In general i think we have to be careful that we don't just get on our adolescent high horses and start trying to sound smart for the sake of being smart. Ok this was waaaay off topic to the original thread topic..Sorry bout that. just thought its something to think about. maybe i'll start another thread and you can give your opinions..
( and yeah on average i think these stats would be pretty accurate)

uhawww said:
Does that not contradict itself? lol.

And I call bull crap, how many people was this study taken over? Especially the first point, I believe it's down to the individual and their own methods. Infact, if I was to only study 2 hours a day, I'd most likely forget the stuff I studied since it would be over such a long period of time...
It also depends how people space out their study, if you were to do 4 hours in the early hours of the day it would sink in by night, then another 3 hours at night would sink in over night...

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Yea ok I'll believe in these blatently wrong generalisations just so I'm not like the rest of the Y generation.

Are you really that naive? Do you fail to see how the second fact contradicts the first? Do you really believe you can study over the whole HSC more than once if you only do 2 hours a day?

And if you've actually read the thread, and this guys other posts, you'd see he was proven to be lying. Looks like the Y generation wins this round.

royaaran

HSC
This thread had hope in the beginning lol....but come on...2 hours???

Im not one who studies much because im one of those who think a miracle is going to happen and i'll get really high marks without having to study much...but honestly...even i know it wont happen.

Everyone is different when it comes to study. Some people can study for only 3 hours and then anything after that turns into mush ( ie me). And yet some can study for up to 8 hours and keep going!!!

sorry dude your myth buster sux :p

abbashussein

'06 Graduate
HSC
lol, again Wagih you made a fool of urself

noob :p

phd in neurology AND physchology
damn man,, she mustve been born in uni. or is your brother married to some1 seven times his age?

penhensurfer

HSC
lol .. you know .. i woudlnt trust a random on the net competeing with me in the hsc who was advising me NOT to study.

hurikai

boredofposting
HSC
jazzmuzik said:
Generation Y = the cynical generation
years ago people would be told information and beacuse it comes from the "experts" it would be accepted immediatly.. nowdays in our society we are constantly hearing "new breakthrough information" and watching the the media strip back accepted ideas and posing propaganda accusations etc etc, it seems no one accepts information on face value anymore. In many ways this is good because we are less likely to have the "wool pulled over our eyes" so to speak, or believe everything we are told in the media. however i find it interesting that we only got 1 comment on this thread before the 3 simple facts were questioned.. its information from a university study which doesn't really have a reason to bend its findings. Anyway i think we are born cynics both good and bad. In general i think we have to be careful that we don't just get on our adolescent high horses and start trying to sound smart for the sake of being smart. Ok this was waaaay off topic to the original thread topic..Sorry bout that. just thought its something to think about. maybe i'll start another thread and you can give your opinions..
( and yeah on average i think these stats would be pretty accurate)
Isn't that hypocritical? In any case, those wise observations weren't exactly smart or insightful.

What was the point of posting all that? Do you think you're educating us?

garboligist

HSC
My Myth is the guy that started this thread is a gay fucking cunt.
2nd Myth is the guy that started this thread is a gay fucking cunt.
3rd Myth is the guy that started this thread is a gay fucking cunt.
4th Myth is the guy that started this thread is a gay fucking cunt.
and so on..

Im going to put this cunt through a physical journey which is one of self discovery of my first to his head.

Ohh shuuu ABBIS!

Yeah Waghi or how eva u spell the cunts name and his family are all inbreds and look like aliens from Mars...

Call x-files!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)