MyUWSAccount (1 Viewer)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Hey team, i'm having trouble activating my uni email account, i think maybe because the form they gave us is STUPID i.e. all these things they want us to do are out of frikkin' order and it's pissing me off.
I think i mightn't be able to activate my uni account, because i logged into the 'tutorial registration' page first. Can anyone help me?

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
man they neva even told me about MyUWSAccount, and i have no information about it on paper either...
but i found out from a friend.
and you cant activate it yet, because their making a new server for it which combines MyUWSAccount with PWeb so then you dont have to have 2 accounts with 2 passwords but instead u use one.
So how did u find out about MyUWSAccount??
i logged into my PWeb too and they havnt changed anything yet,, its still pre-enroled status.. hehehehe

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
ahhh excellent, thanks tonnes dingo. I actually called up this morning to see what was going on - he said something about them not activating our student numbers yet or something.
I actually found out at the 'final check desk' - which was the last phase of the enrolment. You get your parking permit and a couple of other documents including information about 'Tut-Reg' (tutorial registration) and some other goodies.
They didn't mention the MyUWSAccount in the lecture, just on a sheet of paper about 'tut-reg'

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Yeah i did exactly the same thing, Dingo. But don't worry, i called up and they said something about not activating our student numbers yet. So don't worry! I asked if it was because i logged into Pweb first and the guy said no.
We're in the same boat, we should be okay i think..

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Don't laugh! it was serious!
but it's okay coz it's working now

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
it may be serious but dude its only ur email and stuffs, trust me unless you start using you email its just gonna sit there stagnent.
^_^

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Yeah i don't think i'd use it either, but i'd rather have important stuff emailed to my uni account, than to my hotmail account. I do expect it to be rather stagnant.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
They only send spam to your UWS E-mail account anyway, nothing lost.

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
i use my uws email for my job applications. and all the stuff that goes to that email addy gets re-directed to my normal address. ^_^

hence y i dont even know my own email password.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)