Napoleon Dynamite (1 Viewer)

the truth

HSC
yes you read right NAPOLEON DYNAMITE the best movie iv seen so far!!!!!!!! i guess its not a movie for everyone but hey i luv it. i really wonder if there is a preson like napoleon in the world... with that many skills.... and the wedding short is funny as... kip should have a record deal i swear that good!!! haha gotta see the deleted scenes on the dvd esp the kickball scene hahaha why was that cut? ohh well yeah.... VOTE FOR PEDRO

the truth

HSC
haha woops my bad thnkz for letting me know i'lll have to find em

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
It didnt have skills.

Computer hacking skills, nunchuck skills...

frootloop

HSC
Seriously over-rated.

Too many awkward silences in the movie and the pace was sort of slow.

There were only a few moments that were mildly amusing.

I wouldn't watch it again.

Don't vote for Pedro

Gangels

HSC
One of the greatest movies in my collection. Keep in mind i have a very small collection, but still its was great.

I loved the kickball scene to, but it would have meant a very long boring scene to follow.:)

"uh, what'd you do that for? Gosh, your such an idiot, jeez!"

Filadelphia

HSC
haha..i was drunk when i watched that movie, well not drunk at the time i was past that stage but very dosile! yeah i only remember very blurred bits from it, at the time i thought it was stupid :wave:

Legham

HSC
Lol. The movie kicks ass. So stupid that it's a crack-up.

kyle.sawyer

HSC
Napolean Dynamite is successful for all the wrong reasons.

It relies on stupidity to be funny--not wit, not humour--STUPIDITY! The whole movie is based around idiotic one liners and disappointing situations, and this is apparent as it has NO STORYLINE!!!

Some might argue it is a touching and hilariously charming movie because of the sheer characterization, but COME ON! Anyone could come up with a crappy dipshit to put in a movie.

Anyone who willingly watches Napolean Dynamite more than twice needs to be taken away by men in white coats.

As the movie motto states, he's out to prove that he has nothing to prove--AND ISN'T THAT APPARENT!

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Yeah know a few people say its great...

Was def overrated.

ediisjoz

HSC
It's severely overrated.
teeny-boppers ruined it for me.
ruined, ruined, ruined.

bassqueen16

HSC
a) this thread has been done and more importantly b) Why is everyone suddenly catching onto Napoleon Dynamite, all the skanks at my school are saying "gosh" all the time, ffs people 2 YEARS LATER!!!!!! u ppl suck kkthxbye

ediisjoz

HSC
bassqueen16 said:
a) this thread has been done and more importantly b) Why is everyone suddenly catching onto Napoleon Dynamite, all the skanks at my school are saying "gosh" all the time, ffs people 2 YEARS LATER!!!!!! u ppl suck kkthxbye
Yeahhhh i cut every girl down that says that at my school (in my hearing range).. haha they're usually like ohh hmmm i spose i dont like it that much and yeahhh.. it irritates me to the point of throwing stuff... but seirously, not that far.

bassqueen16

HSC
i dunno just shits me, its like 2 years old, and just cos its cool now all the slutbag hoeskanks think they're cool if they say 'gosh' or 'geese napoleon', fuckin shits me /end rant :eek:

bassqueen16

HSC
hey edi u go to wenona, i dont remember their names but do u know two girls, blonde, they're twins and ones name is elizabeth (ok so i remembered one name) they should be in our year, if not year 11?

walrusbear

HSC
a movie not worthy of its attention

does anyone else feel dirty when watching this movie? it feels like exploitation - and not in the retro fun sense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)