NBA passion (1 Viewer)

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
well atm i dont play coz of time issues (damn HSC), but i used to play representative and state and i also played in the local competitions, cant wait for the HSC to end so i can start hardcore training :D

ravenheart

HSC
ever played in the annual Razorback competition? cos dats the only one i played...other than that, it's just school competitions..oh yea..and pcyc as well..although its not a real competition..

what position do you play?

slammindas

he told u he dont play...he gave up professional ball for the hsc of which he has already done once before

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
well well well, it seems the greatest baller to ever live has returned!

go back to ur 'peeps' faggot

EDIT: and i dont consider the NBL professional ball

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
umm well the nbl is a proffesional league, cos the players make a living from playing it in. and if u dont consider it to be a good league ( as u see it as not "professional ball") id like to see you play it in.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
mr speedy: people who play in the NBL barely make a living from it (obviously some to, like gaze and heal) but the vast majority dont. Im a good friend of Kingma and he has a part-time job. matt nielson? my brother played against him a few years back and put 36 on him. im not saying that they arent good, but i would hardly call it a professional league

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
come on Tommy, we need people like you that know a bit about the game to go and watch the games to pay guys like Kingma to give us some entertainment.
Who cares if you think they're not so good, more skill doesnt mean more entertainment (eg NBA) The NBL is the best league in Australia and the only basketball that gets any decent coverage in this country. Its the most exciting sport in the country, just look at last year's grand final series. All the teams this coming season are fielding competitive teams, its still all a mystery on how the season will go. there aren't many other professional competitions where every team has a good pretty good chance at the title

NBL deserves to be big again

ravenheart

HSC
slammindas said:
he told u he dont play...he gave up professional ball for the hsc of which he has already done once before

lol..i wasnt only asking him...its everyone who reads the thread

slammindas

wat the fuck u talkin bout ravenheart, it was only you and him posting on this thread for like the last 10 posts or somethin, and then you asked
"wat position do u play?"

by sayin "you" u were obviously askin tommy lamp since u were the only ones talkin fool

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
slammindas: go fuck yourself tryhard

felix_js: when the NBL was decent (the d-train!!!) i had season tickets, but now its a waste of money. im not gonna make a difference, aother 1000 spectators isnt gonna make a difference, they need the backing of the government and more promotions

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
i think maybe they need to put it on commercial tv, and also more money needs to be put into the sport as a whole. thats the only was the nbl will improve.

ravenheart

HSC
slammindas said:
wat the fuck u talkin bout ravenheart, it was only you and him posting on this thread for like the last 10 posts or somethin, and then you asked
"wat position do u play?"

by sayin "you" u were obviously askin tommy lamp since u were the only ones talkin fool

you just assuming that i was asking tommy lamp...did i mention his name? NO i did not!
Slammindas..grow up...i wouldnt be frusted over something as trivial as this...Unless if your're some lil kid...i guess i can forgive u for your tantrum.
HAHAHA

Last edited:

FiReStArTeR

felix_js said:
wooooookieeeee

bring him back to the kings, we need someone to cheer for
remember the 3 he got, the whole place went nuts :D

Yeh u said that ages ago but so true, that was one of the G. Final matches against the Wildcats wasn't it? I don't remember exactly which game but that was so mad. Go Kingma!

FiReStArTeR

NBL won't become a mainstream Australian sport, unfortunately. NBL made a deal with FOX for the television rights over the next x amount of years prohibiting broadcast over commercial television....which is a bitch. But i agree with felix bout more people going along. Its a good night at a kings game...if not fustrating at times if you watched an NBA game hours before on tv. But the only way the NBL can get into some form of mainstream is if the attendance levels goes up. So go to the games....

And stop the dickhead pro-ball wannabe fights. Hate to use this one but arguing over the internet is like the paralympics, even if you win you are still retarded.....go Aussie paralympians 2004

ravenheart

HSC
yo Slammi ... why dont you try to find someone who has a same magnitude of passion for bball...cos bball isnt on top of my agenda...soo yea..if your bball skill is as good as your brag...then...wow...im impressed!! otherwise SHUT your mouth and keep dreaming about being the player who
"hav absolutely no prob going against any of u guys in ball in real life"

pff..who u try to impress anyway?! As if i will giv a crap about you.

P.S... you give bball a bad name...disgraceful...hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)