NBA passion (1 Viewer)

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
alot of players who made it to the later rounds of the playoff's arent playing because they need rest, like hot sauce said.

oh, and slammindas, wait until the end of the year when i actually start playing again and ill gladly kick your ass

ravenheart

HSC
Hotsauce said:
Divac said a few months ago that he did not see himself as the best center for the former Yugoslavia. He chose to pass on the olympic games as a result.

Stojakovic is taking a rest. He will be in Greece but will not play.
http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/summer04/basketball/news/story?id=1848199

thanks for the feedbacks...i was browsing NBA.com today and found out about why other superstars choose not to play...but there was nothing on peja, who i thought will definitely be part of the team. thanx :)

ravenheart

HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
oh, and slammindas, wait until the end of the year when i actually start playing again and ill gladly kick your ass

hahhaa...im totally with you bro...

Hotsauce

Denied
HSC
ravenheart said:
thanks for the feedbacks...i was browsing NBA.com today and found out about why other superstars choose not to play...but there was nothing on peja, who i thought will definitely be part of the team. thanx :)
No problem.

I myself was looking forward to seeing Peja play for SCG once more, especially since the games are in Greece and he has quite a few connections to the Greeks (speaks the language fluently, married to a Greek). Prior to the commencement of the games I thought that if any team had a chance to beat the US, it would have been a Peja-led SCG team.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Aussies almost won. If only we could have held on in the final quarter. Smith and Heal where knocking heaps from behind the arc. Shows you how much the rest of the world has caught up to America in basketball. Though i must admit, USA showed its class in the 4th quarter, especially Dwayne Wade. He was great throughout the game.

ravenheart

HSC
true.. gotta admit Dawanye Wade is awesome, so is Lebron James in fast-breaks, definitely not from the arc...the aussies were hot from the arc..but hard to isolate the shooters when the US was playing close defence and man-on-man,

slammindas

lebron james may not be he best shooter but he isnt only good at fast breaks. He has excellent vision and penetration and the ability to finish

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
http://www.scarletvilvoorde.be/
Michael Kingma is off chasing the big bucks in Europe :eek: and he's on the Dutch National Team :eek: and he is their star centre :eek:

and hes gonna be in star wars, what a champion.
what a shame he's gone though

btw america: :D :D :D :D no medals for you :uhhuh:

Last edited:

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
Final Standings
1. Argentina (Ginobli you kick ass)
2. Italy (Nice try Rombaldoni, pity Galanda choked)
3. US (Marion I hate you)
4. Lithuania (Jasikevicius you still rule)

im happy with that, except i would have prefered Greece in 3rd and US without a medal lol

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
When does the NBA restart? Cause the WNBA was halted for the olympics, but what about the NBA.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Damn too long without NBA, this isnt good. I never had ESPN before so I didnt realise there was such a long break.

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
One of the reasons why NBA basketball sucks so hard, Streetball! coming to Australia!
The AND1 mix tape tour 2004 is coming back!

Featuring J-Wess in Concert (Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane only)

Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Wednesday 10th November
Tickets through Ticketek

Sydney Entertainment Centre - Friday 12th November
Tickets through Ticketmaster7

Perth Challenge Stadium - Wednesday 17th November
Tickets through Ticketmaster7

Melbourne Rod Laver Arena - Saturday 20th November
Tickets through Ticketek

sir joseph dirt

All Hail the New MJ!!!

i quite enjoy watching NBA and would just like to mention the prospects of LeBron!!!!! If he aint the next MJ there will never ever be one!!!!

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
NBA starts soon. Im heaps hyped up for this new season. So many different teams cause of people moving all over the place.

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
rockets v kings live from china is on espn tonight...

NBL is 1000 times better anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)