NBA playoffs (1 Viewer)

monesh

HSC
Stoudamire and Shaq, the 2 ppl u wud never like to defend...stand and let them get an offensive...ur career is possibly over lmao

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Why hate Ginobli? Am i Missing something?
Biggest Flopper in the NBA, would fall down if the air-con was turned on.

I hate how he ALWAYS fakes and jumps into people.

He is in the spurs team.

He always complains about everything.

If you weren't a spurs fan, you would hate him too. :)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Everything that i hoped would happen happened.

Except that Portland has homeground advantage over the rockets.

Its going to be very interesting playoffs.

Lakers - Utah

Denver - New Orleans

San Antonio - Dallas

Portland - Houston.

I think there is a real possibility that 5th, 6th and 7th can knock over 2nd, 3rd and 4th.

What do you guys think?

u-borat

Banned
HSC
4-1 or 4-2 lakers
4-3, im calling NOK upset.
4-2 SA win
4-3 Houston

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Wow, these playoffs have been absolutely amazing.

The Celtics-Bulls series was expected to be a sweep, I actually think Chicago could win it.

Andre Iguadola from the Sixers, OMG what a shot over Joakim Noah.

Excluding the 1 vs 8 match-ups in each conference, Its been an amazing post-season so far.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
Allen's shot has by far been the highlight.

Bulls v. Celtic matches are going off.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Allen's shot has by far been the highlight.

Bulls v. Celtic matches are going off.
Yeah, Its insane, 1 month ago i would'nt have expected the Chicago bulls to make the playoffs let alone challenge the celtics.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Biggest Flopper in the NBA, would fall down if the air-con was turned on.

I hate how he ALWAYS fakes and jumps into people.

He is in the spurs team.

He always complains about everything.

If you weren't a spurs fan, you would hate him too. :)
lol argenitinian

surprise?

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
I got the Cavs and the Lakers in the finals.
would it be fair to say that the battle between kobe and lebron that will ensue will determine who is truly better?

i hope they meet though, it would be an explosion of talent.

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
OMG theres a NBA thread in this forum

Aiight lets do this

Boston Vs Chicago. Boston will inch out of it, just. But look towards the future for Chicago. I think they should trade Ben Gordon with someone else, to get someone liek Danny granger or on the lines of Brandon Roy. Young, explosive and allstar, combine that with Salmons, Rose, Thomas, Noah = future

Cleveland Vs Detroit. Cleveland will win the series. Lebron will be MVP.

Orlando Vs Phil. Will be very close, orlando will win, but get knocked off definatly next round

Atlanta Vs Miami. It all depends on Dwade and how well mario chalmers and M.Beasley do, that being said, that is not a good thing. The team wont be winning any championships. Atlanta imo will win, Joe Johnson has a more supportive team.

Los Angeles Vs Utah. Los Angeles will be again second. They want it more this season, as kobe said, but Cleveland imo is just too good, but as seen by what houston has done is keep lebron a perimeter shooter, but are lakers good at defense? yes, but not against top tier teams

Denver Vs New Orleans. Chris Paul will win 2 mvps atleast imo, if he either gets a better supporting cast, or changes teams. Billups is on fire, he is a machine.

San Antonio Vs Dallas. This is a shocka, San Antonio even with manu out, should atleast make it into western conf. semi's, its hard enough for them, the "feed tim duncan" isnt working and its up to Tony parker, gay. if they do manage to beat Dallas, they will not stand a chance against Denver. Save money, the old spurs are over, invest in future.

Houston Vs Portland. Houston should be able to win, but extremely close 4:3. the wipe out first game, was because of Portland and there nerves, second game, they were ready, brandon scored 41 points. Next game Houston will be ready, Artest and Battier should ahve no trouble containing Roy, and as for houstons yao ming, he didnt shoot 9-9 liek the first game, if they can somehow contain yao, get brandon to down shots. They will win, but doubt it.

Houston will lose against denver unfortunately. Aaron brooks is too unstable and unready.

Soz if anyone actuallys reads this,, i really like NBA haha hopefully somehow work for them later in my life.

My fav team is actually wizards, but since they arent in the playoffs, Go lakers!

isnice

HSC
gordons becoming a free agent this summer, theres no way he can be traded.

and it would take a huge deal to get either granger or roy, theres no way they would get traded unless its for rose.

fuck the celtics, bulls will take this in 7.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Ahhhhh.

3 games into each series (essentially).

These will be the teams going forward im pretty sure.

East:

Cleveland, Boston, Orlando, Atlanta

Boston proved it was the much better team by smashing Chicago at home.

Orlando has showed that philly's first win was a fluke

Atlanta lost because of a spectacular Wade performance.

West:

Lakers, Denver, Rockets, Mavs.

Utah was very lucky not to fall in a 3-0 hole.

Denver's style is way too much for New Orleans.

Rockets seem very poised, calm and cool when they are taking on the blazers, they are the more experienced team, It took a huge 42 points from Roy to get them over the line in game 2.

Mavs, Game 3 was the series changer, that game has won them the series.

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
gordons becoming a free agent this summer, theres no way he can be traded.

and it would take a huge deal to get either granger or roy, theres no way they would get traded unless its for rose.

fuck the celtics, bulls will take this in 7.

gay my bad, forgot gordon will be a free agent, soo many people are becoming free agents gonna be hectic.

they need a superstar if they want to win a championship , rose is my fav player love him he will be so good, but damm they need someone dominant

I hope Bulls win, one of my fav team

And orlando vs philly... i actually think philly will win it.

You can see cleveland's dominance already.. only team with 3-0, and im sure it will be 4-0

isnice

HSC
rose will become a superstar, no doubts about it. id say at the very least hes gonna become a steve francis, if he reaches his full potential, he'll be better than chris paul.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Man, the Sixers keep proving me wrong.

They came into the playoffs with a 7 game losing streak (last win doesnt count) and then they just suddenly turn it on.

Momentum is over-rated i guess

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
rose will become a superstar, no doubts about it. id say at the very least hes gonna become a steve francis, if he reaches his full potential, he'll be better than chris paul.
Yeh for sure, Rose will be a MVP in his career for sure. CP3 and Rose are different points though, Rose is definately a lot more explosive. Cant wait for the future with rose, i was just saying that he needs 1 more superstar to make it big with chicago, as sene with cp3 and williams 1 allstar point is not enough.

Man, the Sixers keep proving me wrong.

They came into the playoffs with a 7 game losing streak (last win doesnt count) and then they just suddenly turn it on.

Momentum is over-rated i guess
ye, sixers are actually a very godo team, their slump before the playoffs was really shocking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)