Nba Thread (1 Viewer)

eViLnUt

Cardplayer
HSC
dirty dave said:
as if nets can fit Kidd, Carter, K-Mart, and richardson into the cap

Yea, Donyell Marshall said something along the lines of how they used to let Jordan get his points as long as the rest of the team was stopped to beat the Bulls
i think he means richard jefferson...rite?

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Yes they woudlnt of fit him in, but in an ideal world it would of been a nice lineup. Makes me wonder how the kings use to fit 5 all star calibre players into their starting 5 and cap.

eViLnUt

Cardplayer
HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
Dirty_Dave: Yeah that was the plan with the Bulls, but did it work, no :)
bulls r actually doin alrite...at least they're in da playoffs...

as for the kings, Peja isnt worth a lot atm, cos he's only bin playing for around 6 years...

Alimoe_KG

HSC
who'll get the last playoff spot in the west?
T-wolves, nuggets or Lakers (haha kobe sucks without shaq ^^)

*prays for wolves

eViLnUt

Cardplayer
HSC
Airness said:
who'll get the last playoff spot in the west?
T-wolves, nuggets or Lakers (haha kobe sucks without shaq ^^)

*prays for wolves
denver is on a roll and they look gd for da final spot...i dun think lakers hava chance though it da wolves rally there is an opening, a slight one at dat...

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
Good question Airness, it's hard to say. I think Kobe will start going nuts with 30+ point games in an attempt to get that spot, but they wont make it in the end. I have to pick Denver, the Wolves are just to lost to do anything.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
Good question Airness, it's hard to say. I think Kobe will start going nuts with 30+ point games in an attempt to get that spot, but they wont make it in the end. I have to pick Denver, the Wolves are just to lost to do anything.
as much as i hate to, i must agree with u. T-wolves need a major makeover, starting with cassel's face :p

HSC
I read an article last weekend stating that Andrew Bogart (sp?), an Aussie playing with the University of Utah, is going to be the Numero Uno pick in the NBA draft this season - picking up $5 million for his troubles. I've only seen one or two small news stories on him, I know he played in the Olympics and is almost reaching 7 foot?

Many experts reckon he has an all court game - passes like a forward, shoots like a guard and is a real team player. I can't wait to see him when he turns pro!

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Italian Hotshot said:
I read an article last weekend stating that Andrew Bogart (sp?), an Aussie playing with the University of Utah, is going to be the Numero Uno pick in the NBA draft this season - picking up $5 million for his troubles. I've only seen one or two small news stories on him, I know he played in the Olympics and is almost reaching 7 foot?

Many experts reckon he has an all court game - passes like a forward, shoots like a guard and is a real team player. I can't wait to see him when he turns pro!
yea...guess wat...australia TV might finally start broadcasting some damn nba...instead of the usual 2 second snipets on sports tonight......-__-" we all noe how australian media like to sensationalise their sporting stars....OMG ALICIA MOLIK DIDNT GET KNOCKED OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND IN SOME COUNTRY WHOSE NAME WE CAN'T PRONOUNCE!! LETS KEEP SHOWING THE SHITTY FOTTAGE AGAIN AND AGAIN! ^^ i mean...im sure the public doesnt care who the hell won the NBA finals...lets assume they all have cable shall we =)

bastards.

eViLnUt

Cardplayer
HSC
Airness said:
yea...guess wat...australia TV might finally start broadcasting some damn nba...instead of the usual 2 second snipets on sports tonight......-__-" we all noe how australian media like to sensationalise their sporting stars....OMG ALICIA MOLIK DIDNT GET KNOCKED OUT OF THE FIRST ROUND IN SOME COUNTRY WHOSE NAME WE CAN'T PRONOUNCE!! LETS KEEP SHOWING THE SHITTY FOTTAGE AGAIN AND AGAIN! ^^ i mean...im sure the public doesnt care who the hell won the NBA finals...lets assume they all have cable shall we =)

bastards.
do u seriously think dat they'll boradcast the NBA on Aus tv?

Alimoe_KG

HSC
eViLnUt said:
do u seriously think dat they'll boradcast the NBA on Aus tv?
no but a boy can dream =).

T-wolves 3 in a row!!! THEY HAV A CHANCE! :p
imagine if both t-wolves and Lakers dun make playoffs this year O.O' wtf, how long since that happened.......

eViLnUt

Cardplayer
HSC
Airness said:
no but a boy can dream =).

T-wolves 3 in a row!!! THEY HAV A CHANCE! :p
imagine if both t-wolves and Lakers dun make playoffs this year O.O' wtf, how long since that happened.......
lakers alone have made da playoffs for the last...at least 7~10 years, if not more, i think...

Alimoe_KG

HSC
same with the wolves...cant remember them not making playoffs since KG came aboard

apparently, if KG doesnt get wolves to playoffs...he'll become one of the onli players in NBA history who was teh league MVP the previous season but failed to make the playoffs the following season. THe otehr dude was this funni guy by the name of kareem abdul jabbar :p

xsb

eViLnUt said:
lakers alone have made da playoffs for the last...at least 7~10 years, if not more, i think...
hopefully itll make kobe realise hes not a god and that he really did need shaq to win those championships.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
I'm more amused at the fact that at my last check, the Clippers were only 1/2 a game behind the Lakers. The last time they finished below the Clippers was in 1992. And is it 11yrs straight in the playoffs for the Lakers?

Oh, and I've seen Bogut play in a couple of NCAA games they've shown on ESPN the last couple of days. He's a pretty good player. He can pass really well for a big guy, has a soft touch from the outside (can hit college 3's, dont know about NBA 3's). He seems to need a bit of work on the low block which is sought after in the NBA now. Is a good rebounder (14.8rpg, led NCAA during regular season). Other then improving his post play, he's well on the way to being the number 1 pick.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
and on the way to bringing the nba to us poor cableless ppl.....in my dreams ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)