Nba Thread (1 Viewer)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
MVP : Shaq hands down, he's turn around Miami into championship contenders, not just playoff contenders. yeah yeah nash is dishing out 13 assists/game and phoenix look to have the best record in the league, but look at his all star cast in amare,marion and two guys shooting over 40% in 3 pointers in johnson and richardson. i think shaq has made the rest of the team better just by being there.

defensive player : would of been kirlenko if he didnt get injured, but i cant go pass ben wallace here. stats wise he is up there, but what he does on the court by getting in the way of the lane you gotta see.

rookie of the year : its gotta be emeka okafor, followed very closely by ben gordan. i wouldnt be surprised if they get co-rookie of the year but i feel emeka had to actually carry the charlotte franchise by himself as a rookie, much like lebron. he's averaging a double double per game too.

all nba first
C : Shaq
PF : Dirk
SF : Lebron
SG : ai
pg: nash

all nba 2nd
c: amare
pf:duncan
sf:garnett
sg:tmac
pg:wade

6th man : ben gordon, no one comes close! cept maybe rickydavis.
s

Alimoe_KG

HSC
I agree Shaq for MVP. Damn Kobe must be wishing he had just let superman be superman in skills and ego. But i think maybe Sam Cassel for defender of the year.....well come one!! His face is more intimidating then Ben Wallace's afro!! ....fine mayb Big bad ben for defender of the year :p
rookie: Okafor because he puts Bobcats on the NBA map...barely

All NBA first:
C: Shaq
PF: ME! .....fine Duncan =(
SF: KG
SG: AI (he's fuckin inhuman this year...stoopid shitty team)
PG: wade (he's the bomb)

All NBA second:
C: Yao :D:D:D (shuttup! i know he fluctuates, but when he plays well, he's damn good :p)
PF: Dirk (IRK ^^)
SF: Lebron (James is my name :D)
SG: T-mac (he's playing quite well for the Rockets, just shows that the Orlando Magic team was indeed shit)
PG: Nash

Alimoe_KG

HSC
TIMBERWOLVES ARE OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS!! T^T This is depressing shit i swear.

For the playoffs, i'm going for nets now coz VC and Jkidd are going off :p

And why is this thread dying into a state worse then cassell's face? Hollah back ppl!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Nets might get a good run if Jefferson returns
But...against Miami 1st round...

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
If cavs make it, they face detroit :s . But Lebron is posting some ridiculously good numbers, 30-11-7 ish over the last couple of games, if only ONE other person could step up. I just hope they sign stoudamire or redd, they need a decent pg or someone to take the scoring burden off lebron.

nicksta_40

HSC
nets look to have a slightly better run to the playoffs than the cavs, VC being my fav player, i would love to c them make it, with that in mind, lebron deserves to be there, basically carrying the team on his back.

Miami would be a very tough opponent to come up against, especially now that ZO is starting to play really well (despite his low minutes), but i rekon the nets have a decent chance of beating them if they end up making the playoffs...

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
damn this is close, nets have to lose for cavs to go through and vice versa. Lebron is doing everything, he just scored a triple double and it only took him 2 quarters!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
damn, if Jefferson comes back nets will be up there. As with the Cavs, i feel sorry for Lebron. He's played full games for weeks, yet no one else can step up. Michael Redd or Ray Allen better be signed to the cavs next season!@

nuffsaid

BOS Founder
HSC
ray allen would most probably stay... but you never know what might happen
but lebron, redd and zydrunas would be awesome

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
it's way too hard to keep track of player movements nowdays.

i only just found out shaq wasn't at the lakers anymore.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
ROFL.

YEAH NETS!! CARTER!!! omg carter is raping all >XD. Carter is back ladies and gentleman. yeah =) i can take out that carter jersey again without having to hang my head in shame.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Airness said:
ROFL.

YEAH NETS!! CARTER!!! omg carter is raping all >XD. Carter is back ladies and gentleman. yeah =) i can take out that carter jersey again without having to hang my head in shame.
carter is sooooo cool xD

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
carter is sooooo cool xD
HAHAHA. Back from your exile to the Chem forum? =) Yeah, molecules and atoms and stuff gets boring compared to nice sexy black men huh?
Who's carter? :p

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Airness said:
HAHAHA. Back from your exile to the Chem forum? =) Yeah, molecules and atoms and stuff gets boring compared to nice sexy black men huh?
Who's carter? :p
you're carter.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Anyway, it would be interesting to see whether Kidd stays at NJ, apparently he aint happy without a bigman. Kidd and KG ? who knows!

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
MVP: Nash
DOTY: What copious said, if Kirilenko had played more it would be him, but I have to go with Big Ben.
ROTY: Okafor: 14ppg 11rbg or something along those lines.
Most Improved: Bobby Simmons
6th Man: Ben Gordon (i think hes been coming off the bench)
ALL NBA FIRST TEAM: Nash, Carter, 'Bron, Amare, Shaq
ALL NBA SECOND TEAM: Wade, Iverson, Garnett, Duncan, Ben
ALL ROOKIE FIRST TEAM: Gordon, J.R. Smith, Deng, Howard, Okafor

Last edited:

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
copious: A few good big guys coming into Free Agency this Summer are: Ilgauskas (unrestricted) who would fit any team seeing as he seems to have gotten over his injury problems, Abdur-Rahim (unrestricted): Can't give a team a good low post prescence, but can offer some handy match-up problems for the other team, can put up points in a bunch which could free up Carter and Kidd even more. And finally, Kwame Brown (restricted), I have a feeling the Wizards are looking to get rid of him. He is a bit of a gamble, what with his poor showing early on and recent injury problems, but still only young (21?) and plenty of potential, in the right team he could become great.
Oh, and who knows, maybe they'll make a trade for the No.1 pick and get Bogut :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)