NEAP papers are gone! (1 Viewer)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
hey, lets not get down to those debates mister! independent papers are always the best- as they are more closer to the hsc than catholic papers! :p
PFFFFFFTT

Just cuz I did worse in the HSC than in the CSSA trial doesn't mean anything *whistles*

On a more truthful note, I think the CSSA is pretty close to the HSC, but their marking guidelines are absolutely horrible and some answers are totally wrong.

^___^
HSC
haha

i agre

its like the ipt marking guidline

they expect me to describe when the question asked for only to list..

cunts!!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
...On a more truthful note, I think the CSSA is pretty close to the HSC, but their marking guidelines are absolutely horrible and some answers are totally wrong.
there, u go- CSSA sux and independent has the best trial papers! :D

overwhelming

Originally posted by Lazarus
I feel compelled to point out that breach of copyright is a very serious issue, and one that should not be taken lightly.

We can't allow any of you to reproduce NEAP materials on this website.
You guys are lucky they don't want $$$ for damages :|

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lazarus
I feel compelled to point out that breach of copyright is a very serious issue, and one that should not be taken lightly.

We can't allow any of you to reproduce NEAP materials on this website.
i don't get it... what if, the school fotocopied it for us, den, we r lyk did them, and asked some of our fwnds to check it?? are we breakin the law by that? i thought they can be reproduced as long as it is not distributed commercially...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
i don't get it... what if, the school fotocopied it for us, den, we r lyk did them, and asked some of our fwnds to check it?? are we breakin the law by that? i thought they can be reproduced as long as it is not distributed commercially...
i think ur since u don't pay for the paper to do it in the first place. :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
But the school purchases the exams, which probably entitles you to photocopy them.

overwhelming

Neap are pretty stupid. I mean, they spend like $$$ hiring lawyers to prosecute those offending copyright laws but they don't realise that more money goes out than in.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by overwhelming
Neap are pretty stupid. I mean, they spend like $$$ hiring lawyers to prosecute those offending copyright laws but they don't realise that more money goes out than in.
agree! and by allowing past papers to b published- it will increase their popularity- and hence more schools will buy their papers. :p

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by overwhelming
don't want to be sued for defamation :S
dont worry, in about 3 years time, (which is about how long it takes for things to go to court) Asquithian will have finished his law degree. maybe we can use him to represent us in court, free of charge :rolleyes::D:)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
dont worry, in about 3 years time, (which is about how long it takes for things to go to court) Asquithian will have finished his law degree. maybe we can use him to represent us in court, free of charge :rolleyes::D:)
what if he fails- then we're stuffed! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)