• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NEED 2 PEOPLE for UMAT Prep course FACE2FACE UMAT group discount (1 Viewer)

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone interested in a group discount for the Face2Face Umat Premier Package and save $200? PM me, need two people.

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't know much really about any of the companies and I'm not afraid to admit that LOL but what I do know is that both my good mates who got into med this yr and got crazy UAI's (meaning their brilliant ppl and make good decisions) did UMAT and Face2Face so based on that and their personal recommendation I'm sticking to those two courses.

bec smith

HSC
N/A
Hi Clintmyster,

What do you mean by "those two courses"? What other course did you do?

Bec

Maani

HSC
I'm doing UMAT next year, July 2010.
Are there any 2 people interested in doing Medentry 2 day workshop or F2F Premium Package this year in October or December?
As said above, it costs $200 less.

mtsmahia

HSC
I'm doing UMAT next year, July 2010.
Are there any 2 people interested in doing Medentry 2 day workshop or F2F Premium Package this year in October or December?
As said above, it costs $200 less.
how do u know the dates, of when it is held, i chekced on Medentrys site, but couldnt find them.

Maani

HSC
I don't know the dates, but they're coming out on 1st of August. Are you interested?

mtsmahia

HSC
I don't know the dates, but they're coming out on 1st of August. Are you interested?
For Medentry yes; but i would have to confirm, cuz as u said the date are not disclosed yet... Ill wait till 1st of Aug..lol

Maani

HSC
Is there anyone else interested in the Medentry Prep Package valued at $495 per person (group discount ;)) for 2010?

And, can anyone tell me what the best prep. for UMAT is?

Maani

HSC
mtsmahia - do you still want to do the prep course? Because there's someone else who is interested and if you still are then we've got a group.

Hydrcus

HSC
Is there anyone else interested in the Medentry Prep Package valued at $495 per person (group discount ;)) for 2010?

And we already have two people.

medhelp

HSC
N/A
hey guys, i can also offer med help, and give u my prep material at a much better price. PM me if interested =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)