Need a new laptop, please help, ITS URGENT :) <$500-$600 (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone!
Okay so my Macbook Pro totally broke over the weekend, me and my cousin were having an argument and he accidentally threw it out of the window... (I saved all my work on my hotmail though, thank goodness).
I now need a new laptop that is under $500-$600 because my parents won't let me get a new Mac ahh :(
I know it would be really hard to find but I was wondering if there are any good ones out there?
And I already have an iPad but I don't really find it useful for writing essays and stuff :\
Thank you so much!

HSC
N/A
LOL yeah he was waving it over my head and pretending to throw it out of the window, then i pushed him & it slipped out of his hands ahaha, he did offer to pay for it but he's my cousin and I felt bad so I told him he didn't have to :L
Oh thank you for the suggestion!! Is it good for multitasking? Because I usually do quickly go from Google to Work to Google to iTunes haha :)

madharris

HSC
N/A
I just asked my brother. He said he does that all the time. The battery lasts him 4-5hours when he's doing work, the screen is amazing according to him.
The only problem he has with it, is that the speakers are a bit soft and it's a tiny bit bulky

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
If I were you though, I would probably try and find a laptop with an Intel i5 processor or equivalent. Apart from that, the laptop madharris suggested is fine.

Just make sure you buy a laptop in an Australian store/website (madharris linked to Sony USA) because of the warranty.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
If someone threw my ~$2,000-$4,000 computer out the window, I'm not sure they'd have hands to repay me with...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)