Need a tutor for first year business course for accounting, ecos & stats (1 Viewer)

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
title says it all. Help please. Mostly need help in accounting.
thanks

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
tutoring for uni? You can't be spoonfed your whole life honey.

Also there is plenty of help availiable with consultations with tutors and lecturers and whatnot.

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
I need to pass. yes i need to be spoon fed. i want hd's and my marks rnt really cutting it atm

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
tutoring for uni? You can't be spoonfed your whole life honey.

Also there is plenty of help availiable with consultations with tutors and lecturers and whatnot.
Agreed for the most part. Lecturers have a consultation hour, that I've used in the past and found v. helpful. Also, I'm sure you can take the tutor aside when they're free and solidify some concepts if needed. Heck, you could go to multiple tutes a week.

That's what uni is so awesome for - there's SO MUCH HELP available if you need it =]

MathGURU

HSC
N/A
Hey I can help you out over skype at a very cheap rate. I am a CPA and have huge amounts of experiences helping students in their accounting classes. I can easily get you an A+ and explain tough concepts so they are very understandable.

Also about kaz1's comment:
-That's the dumbest thing I've heard that its about independent study.. School is about grasping the material and proving you know it through exams. It's not about how the student learns the material but rather they know it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)