• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Need advice about EE2, and fast! / They STILL won't let me do EE2! (1 Viewer)

beckywecky

HSC
They STILL won't let me do EE2

To all those who have read (and who haven't read) my last thread about my struggle to be able to study EE2 for the HSC - It seems as though all my efforts to do it at my school have failed.

I've done everything, and the only teacher that has taught the subject before has advised me that it is best for my EE1 teacher to be my EE2 teacher, and he refuses... Apparently due to "lack of time in the timetable."

"You should have organised this a long time ago."

-"I was never given the choice, sir. And I did mention it last term."

"Yeah but... There's an 85% chance you can't do it because of the circumstances..."

Blah, blah, blah.

Do you think I should bother studying it outside school (where could I do it anyway?) or should I just stick to the units I am doing now?

They're not being very flexible - after all, it's MY hsc and MY future.

*Sigh.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Exactly - you can co-enroll with TAFE to do that single class and they are very flexible with the timetables in my experience. Also it should be noted that contrary to gossip you don't get scaled down for doing it that way either. If you're serious about taking up EE2 it is probably the easiest option for you at this point. Otherwise you could talk to another school for co-enrollment.

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
Bastard teachers. EE2 is a really worthwhile course and if you can, do it through TAFE. Best of luck. I have to get back to 'studying'.

HSC
N/A
Agreed - do it at TAFE if you can. As EE2 is pretty much entirely offline anyway (as mentioned previously) it's not that much of a difference - remove yourself from negative attitudes :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)