• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need advice; should i repeat 2 unit? please help ! (1 Viewer)

madsam

God among men
HSC
Doing the subjected accelerated is only worth it if you're going to get band 6.
Re do the course, if you can't get band 6 in 2unit you're not going to get e4 in 3 unit easily

And if you do decide to try hard and do well in 3 unit, then surprise surprise you will also kick ass at 2unit and should get band 6 again

I wouldn't really say that's 4unit quality, but if you want to do 4unit go ahead, and then after a few assessments and junk, decide whether to drop down to 3unit or stick with it.

But i would re do the course, especially if you're going to do 3unit

Anna Doan

HSC
I was referring to what you said about the OP bragging, believe it or not, not everyone who asks for advice and posts their marks is as egotistical as you are.
lol stop arguing guys

to cowbell: i actually wanted some advice, so thanks for yours :p
to matt: thanks for sticking up for me haha, i wasnt really phased by what he said though. oh and i am doing 3u at the moment :p haha wow youre doing 4u lol i tried that out for a few weeks, and as soon as we reached the topic conics i freaked out and dropped instantly. goodluck with that!

Anna Doan

HSC
Doing the subjected accelerated is only worth it if you're going to get band 6.
Re do the course, if you can't get band 6 in 2unit you're not going to get e4 in 3 unit easily

And if you do decide to try hard and do well in 3 unit, then surprise surprise you will also kick ass at 2unit and should get band 6 again

I wouldn't really say that's 4unit quality, but if you want to do 4unit go ahead, and then after a few assessments and junk, decide whether to drop down to 3unit or stick with it.

But i would re do the course, especially if you're going to do 3unit
yeah i actually did try 4 unit for a few weeks, and youre right, im not 4 unit quality at all lol
that stuff is freaky.
i think i might redo the course :p thanks for the advice
and jeebus, congratulations on the atar!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)