Need advice!!! (1 Viewer)

jblack01

HSC
Hey um... for year 12 i will be doing 14 units so i need a subject to drop... i have no ides out of two subjects what to drop.

I currently do:
-Ext1 Maths
-2unit Maths
-Advanced Eng
-Chemistry
-Ancient History
-Physics
-Business Studies

I will be picking up Ext.1 hist

so i need to drop one...its either gonna be chem or business...i like both subjects, i get in the 90s for businesss and in the high 70s to 80s but im more interested in chem.

Considering scaling and all what should i do???

lychnobity

HSC
I think you should drop business, since you like chemistry more, and because when push comes to shove, business isn't too generously scaled.

saberbladexx

HSC
Chemistry, since you're more interested in it, and its assumed/recommened knowledge for more courses than BS, so thats an added boinus aswell.

half squat

HSC
seeing as though your are doing two extentions i would pick business mainly because business is a bludge subject and really easy to get good marks in. I know that chem has more scailing but having two extentions is already a lot of preassure and with chem and physics on top could be tough so i'd say drop chem and have a relaxing subject to ease the pressure (business)

Peace Out

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Kick Business Studies... Business, in all honesty, is like basic Economics. Anyway, chemistry is more fun - not only do you get to blow stuff up, but you do also get to remember classic mnenonics to remember your stuff - like the ideal gas equation - PV=nrt - is remembered as "Pervert".

Anyway, I rant - to the OP, considering scaling, bye bye Business definately.

Although if you like both - I question the "need" to drop a subject.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)