Need an English tutor for HSC 2008? (1 Viewer)

Anthony B

HSC
As you commencing year 12 in a few short months time?
Not feeling confident that you are fully prepared?

Make sure you begin year 12 on the right foot.

Enrol now with a practicing English teacher who has over 6 years experience tutoring HSC English. Get year 12 started the right way - making sure you get the best mark you can from your very first assessment task onwards.

Don't wait until you've already been disappointed by unsatisfactory results to seek English tuition - start the year strong and achieve consistently in English all the way through to the HSC.

Enrol now - limited places available.

Anthony B

HSC
I'm very sorry, but that is well outside of my locale.
I do, however, offer an on-line marking and feedback service for essay, creative responses, speeches, etc. If you would like some detailed feedback on your work and are having difficulty securing a tutor, I would recommend you check it out at:
http://www.hscenglishsuccess.com.au/index.html

Under "Marking Service".

All the best of luck with your HSC.

EPT

HSC
Concerning locations, I would be able to meet in local libraries in different regions in NSW, as long as they are not too far from train stations.

Just letting everyone know.

Thanks =)

Anthony B

HSC
Michael Nashid,

Unfortunately, I cannot help you. I tutor in and around the Inner West suburbs, so Castle Hill is outside of my locale.

Anthony B

HSC
I am qualified in all Modules and am familiar with all the popular HSC text choices - having coached HSC for 6 years and been teaching HSC in school for 2 years.
If I am not already familiar with your text when we commence tuition, I will read it and collect the necessary resources for you once we commence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)