Need attention! I am lazy but want to do decent in HSC help me please! (1 Viewer)

Aurora BoredAlice

HSC
I am currently doing 13 Units right now cause i have no clue what to drop
i didnt try hard in year 11 cause everyone was like"year 11 doesnt count" so fken basically im a dumb bloke ;_______; pls save me
prelim marks:
christian studies 69%
std english 52%
adv. maths 39%
physics 51%
chemistry 50%
biology 36%
geography 79%

i dont know why i chose all 3 science... i dont want to become a doctor or anything. i just chose it cause i didnt want to do major works LOL
english is really hard for me, i plan on getting a tutor but man... so expensive, so broke v poor v cri 5 eva

I have a bloody task 1 in week 7 for maths and it fken covers ch1-11 LIKE WTFFF OMGLORD seriously ;_; i skipped like probably 5 chapters now

physics is fun but once when you get to Q7 in the text book it automatically becomes rock hard .-.

chemistry too bloody damn hard

biology is way too much content but teacher is so good

geography is like my fav but bloody fken teacher is pregnant so we have a different teacher but hes like the SRC teacher so he's always out doing stuff. i hate his teaching method

i started a free tutoring trial for chem and it's actually way too hard for me. i just cant understand at all.

someone help me pls ; ^; i honestly cant see myself getting band 5 i just want an atar over 80

angela_12

HSC
Do well in all subjects, you have to at least get an all rounded percentage of 70% and above!
Why 13 units (it'll be too much stress when exams hit, you can go for 12 units like most or 11 which I have)

Face of Humanity

HSC
OK im just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're legit

I think you have already identified the problem, you are lazy.
I am really sorry but I you want to do well you just need to put in the effort
No one can help you, it can only come from within
I would suggest that you try find something to motivate you so you are more open to the idea of putting in the work

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
I am currently doing 13 Units right now cause i have no clue what to drop
i didnt try hard in year 11 cause everyone was like"year 11 doesnt count" so fken basically im a dumb bloke ;_______; pls save me
prelim marks:
christian studies 69%
std english 52%
adv. maths 39%
physics 51%
chemistry 50%
biology 36%
geography 79%

i dont know why i chose all 3 science... i dont want to become a doctor or anything. i just chose it cause i didnt want to do major works LOL
english is really hard for me, i plan on getting a tutor but man... so expensive, so broke v poor v cri 5 eva

I have a bloody task 1 in week 7 for maths and it fken covers ch1-11 LIKE WTFFF OMGLORD seriously ;_; i skipped like probably 5 chapters now

physics is fun but once when you get to Q7 in the text book it automatically becomes rock hard .-.

chemistry too bloody damn hard

biology is way too much content but teacher is so good

geography is like my fav but bloody fken teacher is pregnant so we have a different teacher but hes like the SRC teacher so he's always out doing stuff. i hate his teaching method

i started a free tutoring trial for chem and it's actually way too hard for me. i just cant understand at all.

someone help me pls ; ^; i honestly cant see myself getting band 5 i just want an atar over 80
"Lazy but what to do decent in HSC" what a fucking joke bro.

excellence1

HSC
What i personally think is that you should drop a subject. If you can drop chem then you have a greater chance of focusing on other subjects. You can get 80+ atar!!! you just have to put a little bit of effort. Nothing ever comes easy and thats sadly the reality. You want to good, then you have to work hard. Theres no point doing 13 units because its going to affect the amount of time you put in each subject, especially if you dont need it.

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
TROLL, from her other post:

My rankings from prelim are as follows:
Legal Studies - Rank 4/20

Business Studies - Rank 70/80
Modern History - Rank 45/50
Mathematics - Rank 25/42
PDHPE - Rank 10/50
Advanced English - Rank 80/90

and honestly i dont see you getting 80 atar with your real ranks anyway since youre schools is ranked 300 and youre coming botto 10 in half your subjects

sinophile

HSC
N/A
(repost) I did shit in prelim too, with subjects similar to yours (3 sciences maths and english for me). It doesn't matter much. You only really use 20% of prelim stuff in HSC (exception is for maths). Its not as big of a setback as you think it is. I picked myself up and did well. Take responsibility for your mistakes and move on.

You didn't screw anything up. You know what will really screw you up? Thinking you screwed up and being negative about everything.

I'm also a very lazy person. Theres only two options I can see which minimises pain and effort. Either get really good at cramming, or study a small amount (30-1h) a day every day.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
LOL
you seem to have lots of time for me ;)
MAGGICALLLLL

U rooOLY do LUV ME♥
Yeah, I do actually, because I finished up most of my preparing for my assessments (except Maths).
Fresh out a relationship, notreally. Have plenty of time to watch what fuckery you're doing on this forum.

minisu

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, I do actually, because I finished up most of my preparing for my assessments (except Maths).
Fresh out a relationship, notreally. Have plenty of time to watch what fuckery you're doing on this forum.
R U MY NO.1 STALKING FANNN?1?!/1!1
using the time to watch me post stuff on forums? LOOOOOOOL HAHAHAH
you make me cry :')
why fresh out of a relationship when you can be fresh off the boat
FOB LYFE

Flop21

HSC
If you wanna do well, you get over the whole lazy thing during the end of the HSC anyway. I personally just accepted that 4-5 months of my life will be spent non-stop studying, and that's pretty much what I did. It's easy with pretty much no commitments other than your HSC. And with that, you get into the routine of spending your whole day just studying for the HSC.

kawaiipotato

HSC
R U MY NO.1 STALKING FANNN?1?!/1!1
using the time to watch me post stuff on forums? LOOOOOOOL HAHAHAH
you make me cry :')
why fresh out of a relationship when you can be fresh off the boat
FOB LYFE
It sure seems like people are easily aggravated when they see someone ask for help on an online forum

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)