• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

need essay on journeys (physical) (1 Viewer)

exquisite_gurl

HSC
i dont

i dont want to copy it its just that i want to know what others have respononed to it its mainly finding 3 visuals and describing its relatuon to physical journeys
and thanks for the advice glycerine

astro

HSC
as hard as it may seem.....it's better if you write your own interpretation of what a physical journey is and relate it, yourself, to the three visual texts...it's better to formulate your own ideas and reflections than to take others....

S

Sheehan :)

astro said:
as hard as it may seem.....it's better if you write your own interpretation of what a physical journey is and relate it, yourself, to the three visual texts...it's better to formulate your own ideas and reflections than to take others....

hey astro i saw u on the train today but i didnt kno it was u until u left an ur friend told me......u debate ey? :)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
i'm doin imaginative journey.. sory

astro

HSC
Sheehan :) said:
hey astro i saw u on the train today but i didnt kno it was u until u left an ur friend told me......u debate ey? :)
did mehak tell you?
and yes i used to debate...who are you

and huratio: how are you finding imaginative journeys? Nobody i know is doing it...

Last edited:

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
astro said:
did mehak tell you?
and yes i used to debate...who are you

and huratio: how are you finding imaginatice journeys? Nobody i know is doing it...
Sheehan is actually in the Carl Cramp team, they beat u guys earlier this year- I was in the audience :p

ahmad

HSC
N/A
zahid said:
Sheehan is actually in the Carl Cramp team, they beat u guys earlier this year- I was in the audience :p
Go East hills BOYS high.............

S

ahmad said:
Go East hills BOYS high.............

luvin tha support but come on tha girls scool has a really good team as well..........better than tha otha teams.......cough picnic point cough....

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Sheehan :) said:
luvin tha support but come on tha girls scool has a really good team as well........cough....

ummm no they aint....the Hume Barber team will rip them apart.

S

when ur right ur right hehehehe we rule...........the only reason we lost the finals cause of Ians stupid forgetfullness

S

i cant belive he forgot to allocate.................sorry for the spam esquisite girl...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)