Need.. girlfriend (1 Viewer)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
zdzislaw said:
You guys are pretty slack for bagging him.
Shame.
Aww...don't worry.
Be confident in yourself. Girls love confidence.
Don't be afraid to be yourself and eventually you'll find your one.
Good luck!
=)
You ooze of submissiveness with such generic comments.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
existence1 said:
Alright, here's the deal. I just turned 22 and have only had one half-girlfriend ever. You could say that I am desparate for a girlfriend cos I have tried asking a number of girls out without much success. I feel so bad from all the turn downs that I can't even bring myself to ask a girl out anymore. I feel like I am not capable of even finding a girlfriend anymore. Its pretty depressing since a lot of my friends have girlfriends. I have also tried quite a few online dating sites without success.

Personally, I think I am a reasonably confident person with average looks who is initially shy when I meet someone but becomes more comfortable after a short time. I like to go out and rather spend my time hanging out with friends than online at home. I also get along pretty well with girls. I can't understand why I can't find a girlfriend, since some guys can do it so easily. Surely, its not that hard to find one.

I need help. Please share any advice you may have for me.

Please don't make smartarse comments.

Mate, I have no idea why you would be so desperate for a gf when you are still young. The last thing you want is a gf right now, theres still plenty of time to go.

Personally I think you should just let it be and go with the flow. It will happen when it does. You cant go around looking for it.

Plus if you get really desperate you tend to go for anything with a hole, and if you rush it you will get a bad gf and end up unhappy and break up anyway.

Dont waste your time on gf's right now man.

Supermodified

HSC
zdzislaw said:
You guys are pretty slack for bagging him.
Shame.
Aww...don't worry.
Be confident in yourself. Girls love confidence.
Don't be afraid to be yourself and eventually you'll find your one.
Good luck!
=)
Your sig makes me fucking hate you.

faov

HSC
Don't worry! You'll get a girlfriend really soon! It's so advantageous that you haven't had many before, because you can use this at some stage ... e.g. I have only dated one other girl before, many years ago, and that experience made me realise just how much I love you, or something like. Just sound genuine and friendly.

It depends on what type of girl you're after, but if you want a nice person just be kind, courteous and understanding. Try and relate to them a little. Don't be all hetrosexual and masculine. Girls don't exactly like that too much. They want to marry or date someone that they can consider a friend and tell everything to. They want to feel comfortable if they're going to be with you for the long haul.

So my advice is just be natural, kind, smile a lot (EVERYONE likes a smile :)) but don't flirt too obvious. You might not get a girl instantly, but at least you'll have your dignity, a good reputation and can save the effort that goes into maintaining a good relationship for the right person.

Don't listen to some of the other comments. Don't learn to flirt. You don't necessarily need to know how to dance (but that may be a good skill). Just be a friend and someone that girls feel comfortable around. If you're not violent (its so not a turnon) and kindof socialable, you have no worries. You don't need to be overly attractive (no offence but being incredibly ugly isn't always advantageous) - most girls are not that judgemental and like a good personality. They're not straight guys thank god!

I don't know, you can take my advice or simply ignore it. I'm gay and have absolutely no experience with girls. I like boys :) but dude, you'll get a girl. Just be yourself and remember how lucky you are - like 50% of the world is female, and hetrosexuality is, for better or for worse, the sexual orientation for a majority of these women. You'll find a girl eventually. They're everywhere, in libraries, stores, everywhere. Just avoid sleazy places and try your absolute hardest to target where you go - e.g. if you want someone intellectual, don't go for a nightclub but perhaps a bookstore. Just food for thought!!

xoxo

btw. if you don't get a girl eventually, let me know and I can hook you up with one of my friends!! (Don't worry they're not gay,, they're girls, but if I can convert you.. hey.. speak to me :p)

faov

HSC
Supermodified said:
Your sig makes me fucking hate you.
I like his signature.

I think its so horrible and immature to make such comments, like, how can you possibly hate someone based upon several lines of text? What if the poster was suicidal and your comment was the last straw? Let's hope not but there are so many variables which you need to seriously consider before making such rude posts.

I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
faov said:
I like his signature.

I think its so horrible and immature to make such comments, like, how can you possibly hate someone based upon several lines of text? What if the poster was suicidal and your comment was the last straw? Let's hope not but there are so many variables which you need to seriously consider before making such rude posts.

I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.
kill yo-self

EDIT: for the record I think the advice in your previous post is quite good.

Last edited:

faov

HSC
uhawww said:
kill yo-self
Are you really Nikki Osborne?

You're so mean and I use to watch you on Quizmania but now I'm not supporting you. Why/how could you support suicide?

faov

HSC
uhawww said:
EDIT: for the record I think the advice in your previous post is quite good.
omg thank you so much for that compliment :) have a good night!!

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
faov said:
btw. if you don't get a girl eventually, let me know and I can hook you up with one of my friends!! (Don't worry they're not gay,, they're girls, but if I can convert you.. hey.. speak to me :p)

You got heaps of hot girl friends aye, damn gay guys get all the hot chicks haha

Any hot asian ones?

existence1

HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
^ thats some good shit.

I appreciate all the useful advice (from 16-17 year olds :p). Is there anywhere I can find someone to teach me to flirt? I feel I need to brush up on this area.

faov, i would love to be set up. Are you in melbourne or sydney?

Last edited:

faov

HSC
existence1 said:
^ thats some good shit.

I appreciate all the useful advice (from 16-17 year olds :p). Is there anywhere I can find someone to teach me to flirt? I feel I need to brush up on this area.

faov, i would love to be set up. Are you in melbourne or sydney?
I'm in Sydney. Send me a message if you want :)

carreau

HSC
Ok.. Don't try to find a relationship at clubs.. Doesn't work much, girls are just there for a good time and what ever else it is they enjoy doing, but, If you want to have a dig at girls in clubs.. Go for the quiet and more reserved types. The loud ones, 99% of the time are just floozies and are only interested in short-term dick.

Uni isn't a bad place to try and pick up either there's plenty of nice girls around.. And because many of them have grown up now and/or left many of their original friends behind they think for themselves and don't fall back on their group to encourage their decisions.

circusmind

HSC
1.) talk to that cute girl in your class.
2.) go grab lunch/coffee/study
3.) profit.

worked for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)