Need help ASAP :( - Networks (1 Viewer)

claudiflower

HSC
Hiiii, I have an exam on networks/critical path coming up, I can't afford a tutor and I have so many practice questions I need someone to mark or explain but we aren't allowed to ask our teachers for this assignment. If anyone is willing to help pls lemme know.

tickboom

HSC
Uni Grad
Hiiii, I have an exam on networks/critical path coming up, I can't afford a tutor and I have so many practice questions I need someone to mark or explain but we aren't allowed to ask our teachers for this assignment. If anyone is willing to help pls lemme know.
Hi there. I didn't do Standard so haven't technically studied the networks/critical path topics. But I'd be willing to try and get my head around it if you haven't had anyone else able to help yet. Perhaps you could send through one question you are struggling with at www.tickboom.study, and I can have a go to see if I can help?

Salad Man

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi there. I didn't do Standard so haven't technically studied the networks/critical path topics. But I'd be willing to try and get my head around it if you haven't had anyone else able to help yet. Perhaps you could send through one question you are struggling with at www.tickboom.study, and I can have a go to see if I can help?
Neat website :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)