Need help !! - even zazzy - yes i am despertate (1 Viewer)

HSC
i am looking over p.p on consumers and im finding they are repetiting - "legal isues and remedies"

in my assignment i did issues as being :
occ. lic.
regulation of depective marketing and ad.
contracts
financing a purchase
- i know these are concepts , but i got 100% in the assignment so i assumed they are ok . however legal issues and remedies are different such as :
consumer rights and redress with diff. headings under them .

so if it asked in the question ...... "with relation to legal issues and remedies" do i talk about the syllabus headings under it or my issues above ?

thanks please please please help ill rep. you foreverrr promise ...

-_-

HSC
There should be a block of dot points in the syllabus under the heading "Legal Issues and Remedies". If they ask a question about legal issues and remedies you have to cover all of those dot points in your response.

Sorry if thats not helpful.

HSC
ha . thanks ( ill rep. you for being nice lol )
but i knew that just there are other issues with the legal system that are not stated under the points

-_-

HSC
ha . thanks ( ill rep. you for being nice lol )
but i knew that just there are other issues with the legal system that are not stated under the points
Nah dude they just want you to cover the shit under the dot points. Cases and media should be linked into that, but the dot points are what needs to be covered. I'm not sure about Family or anythign else, but WO and Global Environment just need that.

HSC
ohok thank heaps i do w.o so there might be a couple more questions later on lol . thanks thou

bmn

HSC
A lot of questions about "legal issues and remedies" say "with reference to legal issues and remedies"... Then you'd only include a couple of dot points, and can include some other areas.

And if it asks for only legal issues and remedies, you still only need to cover a couple of the dot points, but you can include other stuff as long as you link it to any point (even a minor point).

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
include that if u already know them, n yet include a bit from the syallbus dot point thing if u have room or time.

If u dont know em really well den include the dont point syallbus thing

HSC
haha . thanks zazzy although i couldnt determine quite what you were saying .

MzBiiBii

HSC
i am looking over p.p on consumers and im finding they are repetiting - "legal isues and remedies"

in my assignment i did issues as being :
occ. lic.
regulation of depective marketing and ad.
contracts
financing a purchase
- i know these are concepts , but i got 100% in the assignment so i assumed they are ok . however legal issues and remedies are different such as :
consumer rights and redress with diff. headings under them .

so if it asked in the question ...... "with relation to legal issues and remedies" do i talk about the syllabus headings under it or my issues above ?

thanks please please please help ill rep. you foreverrr promise ...
To be honest I'm using the same issues as you, and I'm using them as "an issue" rather than all the points under that heading of the syllabus.

bmn

HSC
To be honest I'm using the same issues as you, and I'm using them as "an issue" rather than all the points under that heading of the syllabus.
I haven't seen the syllabus for consumers, but there is probably an implied link between all of them and some dotpoints. Theres nothing wrong with talking about them, but I strongly suggest to include at least 1-2 syllabus dotpoints.

MzBiiBii

HSC
I haven't seen the syllabus for consumers, but there is probably an implied link between all of them and some dotpoints. Theres nothing wrong with talking about them, but I strongly suggest to include at least 1-2 syllabus dotpoints.
dot points for issues and remedies are:

nature of contracts, written or oral, role of common law in remedying injustice, statutory controls etc etc.

They're incorporated into my essay- Only my issues are the main problems such "unlawful contracts, misleading advertising etc"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)