Need help for how to structure chemistry depth study. (1 Viewer)

L00tle

HSC
I have never been very good at knowing how to structure things.

I want to nail structure this time but the thing is in this depth study we are not conducting an experiment which is what i'm used to creating a report on. I just don't know how to structure this depth study report and my teacher scares me because he's so harsh and judges.

can someone give me a hand?

vivillon

HSC
Hi! If you'd like you could look at my depth study. PM if you want it :) I also have a structure I got from my teacher.

ultra908

HSC
It might depend on your teacher, does your task notification give any clues about the expected structure? You could also try and ask about what type of structure your teacher wants.

Abu26

HSC
Hi! If you'd like you could look at my depth study. PM if you want it :) I also have a structure I got from my teacher.
Hi can I please have a look at your depth study and the structure your teacher gave you. ty

Nirzara666

HSC
Hey if it isn't too much of a trouble could you email your depth study and structure to me :) I'll send my email through after your response

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)