Need help for Physics!!! (1 Viewer)

invisible036

HSC
Hi people I'm really struggling to understand the concepts in Physics, especially the Motor & genetators part, and most of the I2I module. And I think it is gonna affect my ATAR badly. Luckily I'm doing decent for 3u atm I'm preety sure that only half of the Physics mark will be counted. I ranked 10/22 for Physics in my school (ranked 200~300s) but my cohort hasn't been doing good (except for the top 5 students)

Any advices for my situation? Can i still get a band 4 in Physics?

Drsoccerball

HSC
Hi people I'm really struggling to understand the concepts in Physics, especially the Motor & genetators part, and most of the I2I module. And I think it is gonna affect my ATAR badly. Luckily I'm doing decent for 3u atm I'm preety sure that only half of the Physics mark will be counted. I ranked 10/22 for Physics in my school (ranked 200~300s) but my cohort hasn't been doing good (except for the top 5 students)

Any advices for my situation? Can i still get a band 4 in Physics?
Read notes/ textbooks its to early to give up you have 2-3 weeks to learn everything.

invisible036

HSC
Read notes/ textbooks its to early to give up you have 2-3 weeks to learn everything.
I've tried to go through the notes but I only understand some of the contents. Soz i'm dumb at Physics :newburn: Any effective way to rote the contents? I need my time for other subjects as well.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Read the text book for ideas and motors it took me 2-5 days to learn it all from scratch.

atargainz

HSC
If you're having trouble understanding the text book video tutorials might help, try youtubing some

Kaido

be.
HSC
Pay $30 to watch entire online physics (think its called iitutor), watch the vids, profit
I watched their entire collection in 2 days, that's how i learnt most of the content lel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)