need help with assessment task... (1 Viewer)

JeWeLz

hey guys well i got this assessment task..

the question is:
explain what is meant by the distribution of income and wealth and how it is measured. describe the main sources of income and wealth in australia and the nature of recent changes and trends. outline the social and economic benefits and costs of inequality. assess recent federal govt policies implemented to address the issue of inequality in the economy.

basically we have 2 write a 2000 word paper...

ne1 have suggestions of how i should answer this question..like how should it be structured??

ne help is greatly appreciated!!:)

bobo123

HSC
how good is that question? i mean they basically tell you exactly what to write

AGB

HSC
gee that is really tough......is it like 4 essays rolled into one?? or am i reading it wrong

the way i would do it would be to do mini essays on each of the topics;
1. explain what is meant by the distribution of income and wealth and how it is measured
2. describe the main sources of income and wealth in australia and the nature of recent changes and trends
3. outline the social and economic benefits and costs of inequality
4. assess recent federal govt policies implemented to address the issue of inequality in the economy

number 1 is basically a definition, just with a little more detail. number 2 would not be too hard to do - just have your list of different sources and do a small para on each, then move onto the recent changes and trends. 3 can be found in any text book as it is straight out of the syllabus. 4, in my opinion, should be the focus of the essay and would require a bit of research to find out what the issues are then for you to evalute/assess them

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I agree with AGB's structure
just follow the information logically and concisely
all the information u'd need are in the textbooks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)