• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need help with enrolment! (1 Viewer)

bebe<3

HSC
I was at enrolment for 6 hours and I had to leave so I didnt have time to get my student card... can I get it on orientation day? Will the ppl still be there?

And Im only enroled in 2 units for this semester but I want to add an elective unit... how would I do that?

And And.. where do I get the myMQ password? And where can I get a parking sticker?

Last question.. on my program it says for electives "balance of credit points required" = 5
What does this I choose ANY elective to count towards that? If I do a 4cp unit what happens with that 1cp left over?

Thank you!!

Last edited:

^___^
HSC
bebe<3 said:
I was at enrolment for 6 hours and I had to leave so I didnt have time to get my student card... can I get it on orientation day? Will the ppl still be there?

And Im only enroled in 2 units for this semester but I want to add an elective unit... how would I do that?

And And.. where do I get the myMQ password? And where can I get a parking sticker?

Last question.. on my program it says for electives "balance of credit points required" = 5
What does this I choose ANY elective to count towards that? If I do a 4cp unit what happens with that 1cp left over?

Thank you!!
student card, you can get it anytime this wk in the atrium

if you want to add units,you need to fill out a blue form and signed by someone in the department,then, take it to the place where you registered your timetables and such with ppl wearing greenshirts?

mYMQ password, go to the library, then find the SITH (Student IT Helpdesk) on the groundfloor(one floor below the entrance) and ask them

Parking sticker, go to lincolin building and fill out a quick form

as for unit question..nfi

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Then the next unit you take, it'll only take 1 cp from it

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Electives Required CP = 5Units

1 Elective = 4CP then this means you'll have to do another (whether it includes 2nd semester points or 2nd/3rd year elective points) elective.

So you could do 2 Elective of 3CP this semester or if you have electives in the second semester and you did a 3CP in the first. 5CP-3 = 2CP (First Sem). Then 2nd Sem would be 2CP-??CP. As long as you do the required CP or go over.

bebe<3

HSC
... said:
student card, you can get it anytime this wk in the atrium

if you want to add units,you need to fill out a blue form and signed by someone in the department,then, take it to the place where you registered your timetables and such with ppl wearing greenshirts?

mYMQ password, go to the library, then find the SITH (Student IT Helpdesk) on the groundfloor(one floor below the entrance) and ask them

Parking sticker, go to lincolin building and fill out a quick form

as for unit question..nfi
Thanks for that!

just one thing.. where can I get the "blue form" from? Is it online for downloading?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)