Need help with HSC French- any level (merged) (1 Viewer)

Sugar

HSC
Can anyone recommend me a good French tutor that charges decent prices? I'll be willing to pay no more than $25/hr. A native tutor would be good, but not necessary. I live in the Hurstville area, so a tutor that lives around that area would be great.

Thanks. :)

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
Me lol..
nah im too busy anyway. u can ask around in the tutor forum if you already havent??
and maybe Chepas would be willing to help you out, hes good. but ill let him talk :D

malkin86

HSC
I know this one uni student that lives in Lilli Pilli that does French tutoring - I'm just not entirely sure how much it is for an hour. I'm thinking $20-25, but I could be wrong - I'll ask my parents when they get home. She's really good - she works on your weaknesses as well as extending your strengths.

ceasetehconfusn

online now
HSC
hey malkin86 i was wondering if you could pm me the french tutors details as well! i'm in terrible need of tutor to help me with my speaking & listening skills you see :(

CatherineF

HSC
Need help with HSC French- any level

Need help with HSC French? I can tutor Beginners, Continuers, or Extension. I got 96 in Continuers, 2004 and 49/50 in Extension. (2nd in NSW). I have an High Distinction average at Melbourne Uni for French. I can help with conversation, grammar, textual analysis, whatever you need. Email me on c.farrell2@ugrad.unimelb.edu.au. $25 p/hr.

CatherineF

HSC
Still need help-call me

Hey guys, if you still need help before trials email me on c.farrell2@ugrad.unimelb.edu.au. I'm doing french at Melbourne Uni and have an HD average. My UAI was 99.9 and for Continuers last year I got 96 and Extension I got 49/50. I know the syllabus inside out- trust me. I'll charge around $25 dollars an hour. Cheers.

CatherineF

HSC
I'll be in Sydney until the end of July.

I'll be here for a while during uni hols, till the end of July.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)