• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need help with new assesment (1 Viewer)

wolf7

HSC
hello,
i got this new assignment about interest study topic and i got this question that i don t really get. the section i have chosen is Religion and biography.

also i had to choose a section and i choose section a

the qeustion is

the action of one famous historcia or contemporar indivudal of faith and principle

- critical issues that shaped the actions of the indivdual
- motivating forces that shaped the actions of the indivdual

i dont understand that well, can some one explain it a lot better to me, also is there any famous people that would be good to answer this question(apart from joan of arc lol)

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
wolf7 said:
hello,
i got this new assignment about interest study topic and i got this question that i don t really get. the section i have chosen is Religion and biography.

also i had to choose a section and i choose section a

the qeustion is

the action of one famous historcia or contemporar indivudal of faith and principle

- critical issues that shaped the actions of the indivdual
- motivating forces that shaped the actions of the indivdual

i dont understand that well, can some one explain it a lot better to me, also is there any famous people that would be good to answer this question(apart from joan of arc lol)
Why choose biography if you dont get the sub-sections?

Anyway, what that subsection is asking is what made your chosen person of faith and principle (note that its "and" and not "or") do or act the way they did
eg their religious beliefs or background, an event that occurred in their life to motivate them etc
eg what motivated Joan of Arc do do what she did, what events in Joans life were critical in shaping her actions etc

also is there any famous people that would be good to answer this question(apart from joan of arc lol)
As for egs of people:
1) its called research so try google! :) We are not here to do your work for you
2) They are famous for a reason .: it shouldnt be too hard to find someone who has done something good with their lives......

Try doing a search through the forums as their are heaps of links on this if you look

wolf7

HSC
ok, thanx, actaully, i wasnt really asking people to do my work, i came for some tips

tim price

HSC
i have chosen taoism for my interest project. i have no idea what the hell i am going to do when i find no information. wikipedia is my god.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)