Need help with study notes :) (1 Viewer)

M.I.A-187

HSC
Hi i am new on this forum and wonder if you guys know where can i get some good online notes for this chapter :) (course i can't find it with the search engine sry bout that). Please help me course my teacher is err quite strict on my notes if i don't get them done "nicely" i will be really dead > <!!! HELP ME PLZ

Peace.

kow_dude

HSC
You should be able to answer most of the syllabus dot points using your textbook. Perhaps you could post the ones you are having trouble with?

Dr_Doom

HSC
I just want to point out, you can't always rely on other peoples notes.

The hsc online one that birdman just said has really good notes on all Topics, you should check it out. I've printed them all off. I also have the Heinman and the Excel textbooks, including the Learn Biology in a month one. Apparently its really good.

Josh

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
depends if you want the best notes or the 'nicest' notes
the internet i felt was kinda really bad for dotpoints
there's the CSU site, but that was VERY simplified and stuff like that you could get from any textbook.
what i found i had to do was reference from MANY different sources. whilst studying/doing notes for bio throughout the year my study table was absolutely STREWN with books and papers, and i was looking at about 5 different pages at once.
if you're having trouble grasping the initial concept of the dotpoint, i recommend using the excel biolody textbook. gives a very nice overview of everything, but again, simple.
once grasping the initial concept i went to a meatier book like jacaranda biology or spotlight.
what textbook are you using at school?

ps, i bought most of these textbooks 2nd hand. best. investment. ever.

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
melimoo said:
depends if you want the best notes or the 'nicest' notes
the internet i felt was kinda really bad for dotpoints
there's the CSU site, but that was VERY simplified and stuff like that you could get from any textbook.
what i found i had to do was reference from MANY different sources. whilst studying/doing notes for bio throughout the year my study table was absolutely STREWN with books and papers, and i was looking at about 5 different pages at once.
if you're having trouble grasping the initial concept of the dotpoint, i recommend using the excel biolody textbook. gives a very nice overview of everything, but again, simple.
once grasping the initial concept i went to a meatier book like jacaranda biology or spotlight.
what textbook are you using at school?

ps, i bought most of these textbooks 2nd hand. best. investment. ever.
^I did that too. Its the best way to learn bio. First learn all the stuff from one book then read up on it from a range of books. I ended up using most text books and study aids there is available for hsc bio.

kim_

Dr_Doom said:
I just want to point out, you can't always rely on other peoples notes.
that is true, its best if u do ur own reserch and double check with the online notes to see if your on the right track, go to your school library and check in the hsc resource section, there were pretty good study guides at my skool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)