Need Help! (1 Viewer)

!!C0opskies!!

Gangsta
HSC
I have an assignment to do where I need to write an essay of 4 texts representing Physical Journey.
I have a movie and a visual text but I need two more.
I was thinking of doing a game anyone got any tips on that and also could someone tell me where I should start with the visual text?
Thanks

Kiim2507

HSC
Can't help you with the game, sorry
But the following is a list of visual techniques I have from my english class:

Light/Dark
Shadows
Focus
Foreground
Background
Camera Angle
Vectors (lines)
Framing

Hope this helps =] Good luck with your essay

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
I'm using a song as part of my related texts... There are lots of songs that deal with physical journeys and the techniques and the meaning behind the song is relatively easy to analyse. You can also find really short (like 1 or 2 pages) stories that relate to physical journeys on the Internet (e.g. through Google) plus they're easy to come by and analyse and you can search and search to one that suits you.
Good luck on finding more texts!

!!C0opskies!!

Gangsta
HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
I'm using a song as part of my related texts... There are lots of songs that deal with physical journeys and the techniques and the meaning behind the song is relatively easy to analyse. You can also find really short (like 1 or 2 pages) stories that relate to physical journeys on the Internet (e.g. through Google) plus they're easy to come by and analyse and you can search and search to one that suits you.
Good luck on finding more texts!
we aint allowed to use a song, to much like poetry and we will get marks deducted. Thanks for the visual tips.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)