Need Help!! (1 Viewer)

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Q1:
Force of electron due to mag field will initially be out of the page

in order to cancel this force, an electric field must be applied to cause the electron to move into the page. Seeing as an electron experiences a force in the opposite direction to an electric field, it stands to reason that the electric field will need to be applied out of the page.

Q2:
Atm, I ceebs.. LoL

- Identify wave/particle duality
- Describe Maxwell's idea and Hertz' subsequent experiment which proved existence of spectrum of EMR
- Identify Planck's contribution to quantisation of energy
- Describe Einstein's application of Planck's idea to the radiant energy field and how it explained PE Effect
- Explain how sometimes the wave characteristics of light are useful to explain certain phenomena, whilst at other times, the particle model is useful.

Mentioning 4 separate scientists would surely be enough

Last edited:

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
No probs.

Do you know where that 2nd question is from? I remember seeing it somewhere previously..

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
I found the paper that the second question came from (2009 Independent trial) If you would like the marking scheme to the question, let me know, it is pretty much the same as what I said anyway.

NizDiz

HSC
hey man, could you please send me that test and the marking scheme on here? thanks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)