• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need Help !!!! (1 Viewer)

blfmyd

HSC
N/A
I successfully accepted an offer form UTS but I found a mistake about my name I made when I applied uac. My name is AB C form (AB is supposed to be my whole given name and C is my family name). But I just found that I put A into first given name spot and B into other given name spot so that every letter of email from uac or UTS says Dear A C or Dear A B C(a space between A and B which is not suppsed to exist). This mistake didn't affect anything until I got up to Government Assistance Form. I don't know if I should keep doing the enrollment with the wrong name and fix it after uni starts or deal with the name mistake as soon as possible. Sincerely grateful for any helps and advices.

HSC
The universities take identification very seriously - you should call them directly and sort the matter out immediately. This will incur problems with ID cards, drivers licenses and most importantly, HECS deferment.

SlutPartyofOne

HSC
ack my name was wrong too, my middle name wasn't their so I had to fill out the name correction form and hand it in at the student centre. They said it would take like two weeks or something for changes to occur but on the site it said 2 days but whatever I guess it's gonna take two weeks cause they hate me cause I look better. I enrolled anyways since they said it would be fine if I did it before like things start or something complicated like that.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)